Thread: Rugby field

Rugby field

Hello everyone.
    As I've been re-arranging my town, I noticed that the RUGBY FIELD is not actually a rugby field but an American football field. You can tell this by the fact that the guys are throwing the ball to each other, which is against the rules, they only throw the ball backwards, the next thing I noticed is the metre lines painted on the ground, they don't usually have those and thirdly, the goalposts are totally wrong, rugby goalposts have 2 uprights in the ground not one like American football. It may seem a little nit picky, but the devs needed to research this a little better.

I've noticed odd things before but missed this one! I prefer rugby to football....English football! I'm English but live in Alaska with ex GI hubby. I still don't like calling English football soccer, although everyone seems to now!

Hi Shirley, not me it's bl*"#y football and that's that

I reported this to CS a while back was told they will look into changing it, nothing has happened so far.

They also refused to refund my money when I explained I had no use for an American Football field in my town...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    I reported this to CS a while back was told they will look into changing it, nothing has happened so far.

They also refused to refund my money when I explained I had no use for an American Football field in my town...
    Sorry to hear that, Nightrook. After reading several similar stories on the forum I started checking the images on the Wiki before purchase. To save others the same headache, here is the link I use:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Decorations_Table

If you right-click on the image, you can enlarge it to show more detail. Barb