Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Sport Fishing Event Decor

Hi Everyone!

The Sport Fishing Event just kicked off, what do you think about the new decor, and how will you use it?

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

at least one new deco, it's nicely animated, (hopefully not offensive to anyone,) and! winnable in the fishing event! thumbs up

​thanks, dread!

Thanks dread. Very nice dec, I think when I hopefully win it, I will place it in my forest area that has cottages dotted about it. When it's not Halloween this is where my school of magic resides also. Should make a lovely addition .

Thanks from me too, Dread. I'm hoping to win this one (125 TCash seems a bit steep). I'd like to use it (eventually) in my zoo. Really hooked on the animation.

This Aquarium house inspired me to create a new area next to my beach together with the Dolphin Care Centre (still waiting for its huge rebuilt), Diving school the Yelly fish and all Aquaria from the Zoo. Only a few fish to catch....

On my personal wish list: an Oceanographic Museum like this one in Valencia, Spain.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 10-12-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

It may all be a bit close together, but hopefully more land expansions will follow at that location to solve that problem.
    So far very satisfied with the result!

And about Valencia, Anne suggested to go there for a few days next year. Another nice trip ahead!
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

That is very nice, Rocky! Thanks for starting this thread, dread. I ended up deciding to sit this one out. Just needed a break from events.

I do enjoy seeing what other people have done with the decoration!

Looks great Ruud! Thanks for posting. It looks even better placed in your town. Hopefully I will win the dec today as well

Thank you Missy and Downton.
    Yes, with animation it is a really nice place to watch!
    Good luck with your fishing

I just won the new dec and placed it in my forest village

IMG_20191014_184506.jpg