Thread: The option to not have the Halloween theme in my town

The option to not have the Halloween theme in my town

I realize the theme comes with the update, but some of us are not thrilled with witches and vampires roaming our towns.

Unfortunately nothing can be done, don't think they will change for a few. I don't do Halloween in real life, cause I know the true origin of Halloween, but I don't expect a game to change it. They can't just remove it in one town it is programmed for the whole game.

I am very glad Playrix put so much effort into giving us these themes. I think Halloween and most other such holidays are very commercialized now, so really don't give a great deal of thought as to where they started from. As to me this has little relevance to what they stand for in the modern age .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I am very glad Playrix put so much effort into giving us these themes. I think Halloween and most other such holidays are very commercialized now, so really don't give a great deal of thought as to where they started from. As to me this has little relevance to what they stand for in the modern age .
    Downtown I do agree, were I am at they started putting Halloween stuff out end of August. I myself could careless if it is Halloween theme, nice change from the normal, and yeah they are going with the theme if the holiday.