Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Limited time factory item

Limited time factory item

How can you not have pumpkin spice lattes in the coffee factory as one of the fall season limited items!
    Last edited by Calentura; 10-09-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calentura View Post
    How can you not have pumpkin lattes in the coffee factory as one of the fall season limited items!
    Is that actually a thing? It sounds disgusting

How can you not have pumpkin lattes in the coffee factory as one of the fall season limited items!
    Just because I'm that guy, technically it's a pumpkin spice latte and there is no pumpkin in it, just the spices traditionally put in a pumpkin pie (equal parts cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and ground clove)

Doesn't mean that they shouldn't be in the coffee factory but if they are pumpkin should *not* be in the recipe

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Is that actually a thing? It sounds disgusting
    Yes, every darn coffee shop in America brings out Pumpkin Spice Latte's and all manner of other such spiced items this time of year.

And yes, it's a disgusting thing

32c00b8e992622d58145d7399d704313.jpg

Don't forget ice-cream ;p
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Town: Darkwood WMZ83A
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

Guessing this is because the coffee factory isn't available until quite a high level. Most of the limited offers are in quite low level factories.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Yes, every darn coffee shop in America brings out Pumpkin Spice Latte's and all manner of other such spiced items this time of year.

And yes, it's a disgusting thing
    Lol, thanks for the link Charlie. I had no idea it was such a huge event . I think one description I saw was very funny:

"Rejoice, people who love caffeine and sugar but hate the taste of actual coffee, for the Pumpkin Spice Latte is (nearly) back for its annual autumnal jaunt".

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    32c00b8e992622d58145d7399d704313.jpg

Don't forget ice-cream ;p

...Nope the ice cream doesn't sound any better .

Ok, then, how about a pumpkin milkshake in the fast food place? Or pumpkin ice cream? Baskin Robbins used to make pumpkin ice cream, don't know if they still do. Imo it's gotta be way better than a latte with actual pumpkins in it would be. Tastes about like pumpkin pie (which I don't much care for, to be honest) but creamier.

There's also pumpkin soup, which is actually pretty great, but again, it's only logical home is a a higher level factory.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-09-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Anyone else craving pumpkin pie and whipped cream now?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Just because I'm that guy, technically it's a pumpkin spice latte and there is no pumpkin in it, just the spices traditionally put in a pumpkin pie (equal parts cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and ground clove)

Doesn't mean that they shouldn't be in the coffee factory but if they are pumpkin should *not* be in the recipe
    Thanks for pointing out that I should have included the word ”spice” in my comment. I’ve corrected it. However, just because I’m “that” gal, most recipes for pumpkin spice latte, in addition to the spices that you mention call for pumpkin purée, which requires pumpkin