Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 09.10 The Newest Update IS OUT (iOS, Android, Mac)

How do you join the contest on IOS

Quote Originally Posted by DuckTown View Post
    Love the game but after this mornings update I have noticed the loss of random items stored in the barn from the factories!
    Not a good feature!!!
    ...random items stored in the barn..?? could someone explain this a bit more, pls?

Is there anything on a Windows update?
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Town: Darkwood WMZ83A
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

gggillis

I'm on windows as well, so we'll probably get updated Christmas, which Christmas I don't know, but we do tend to be left behind quite regularly. We'll get the Halloween stuff Next Spring

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Is there anything on a Windows update?
    Not yet - so far IOS, Android and Mac (see title), and next is Kindle, accord. to post 2.
    We don't get more or earlier announcements than that from Playrix.

They also have said here, quasi from the beginning, that updates at the same time for all platforms will not be possible. Windows started later than the others, thus has a different game status and environment, and so can't be done "just like that and by the way".
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-10-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Not yet - so far IOS, Android and Mac (see title), and next is Kindle, accord. to post 2.
    We don't get more or earlier announcements than that from Playrix.

They also have said here, quasi from the beginning, that updates at the same time for all platforms will not be possible. Windows started later than the others, thus has a different game status and environment, and so can't be done "just like that and by the way".
    I've got the update for Kindle. Still haven't seen the witch flying around yet. Probably because I seldom play on it. Even with the Fire 10 the screen is a third of the size of my pc's. And since I'm getting older it is harder to play games on the smaller devices. I have none on my iPhone now because they annoy me.

As far as getting updates at the same time. I have resigned to being a year behind the mobiles. Would just like the holidays for my PC version on the holidays. Wouldn't care even if it was just the window dressings on the game and not the whole update.

2 and 3/4 cents
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Town: Darkwood WMZ83A
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!