Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 09.10 The Newest Update IS OUT (iOS, Android, Mac)

09.10 The Newest Update IS OUT (iOS, Android, Mac)

Hey, Townshippers!

Meet our new townsperson — an office worker Richard 📧 Today he's delighted to invite you to a cup of coffee — and to the newest update of the game! It's now available to all our iOS, Android and Mac players 🤗

EVENT CALENDAR

🐳 Join the fishing tournament to set new records!
    👻 Celebrate Halloween together with Emma and friendly ghosts: Trick-or-Trade kicks off in the magical castle.
    🍭 The Bubble Gum Festival will open its doors: get gumballs from the gumball machine to earn event points and win prizes!
    ⛵ Ride a wave in the Ancient Legends season and train for Enchanting Oasis!
    🚂 Come first in the Transport Magnate and Mine Time competitions: stay tuned to be all set and ready for the events!

TIME-LIMITED OFFERS

💪 Happy Times offer: make sure to be in time for when all your actions in the game earn you 50% more XP!
    💰 Help your friends and co-op members only for 1 Township cash during the Helping Hand offer!

ALSO

🚩 3 new town expansions.

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 10-30-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Folks,

We'll definitely inform you the minute the update is out for all our Amazon players too.
    Thank you for understanding and please stay tuned!

Regards,
    Anna

Thanks Anna . I already have my Kindle update since yesterday. There's a couple of glitches, but I love my town decorated for Halloween .

Also I am really pleased to see more achievements available at the Town Hall .

ETA As Mayor of Downton I am always happy to welcome a new resident . Happy times offer sounds good and great to see Helping Hand is being repeated.

Doubt I will be setting any records with fishing as am pretty rubbish, lol. Still I will give it a go!
    Last edited by Downton; 10-09-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Downton, those glitches should be fixed too, when the Amazon update is fully out 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Downton, those glitches should be fixed too, when the Amazon update is fully out ������
    Oh I see. Sorry I didn't realise another update would come out. Thanks for letting me know Anna .

I'm using a Kindle with update... When in chat , I can't use more than 1 emoji , if I try to use 2 or more whatever i typed disappears & i havta start over... Is this a glitch or cuz full update isnt out yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Cisco View Post
    I'm using a Kindle with update... When in chat , I can't use more than 1 emoji , if I try to use 2 or more whatever i typed disappears & i havta start over... Is this a glitch or cuz full update isnt out yet??
    Hi Greg . Yes this is a glitch that should be fixed when the update is fully out as Anna mentions. I am on kindle and have the exact same issue. A lot of Android users have already received an additional update to fix problems, so hopefully kindle will get theirs soon .

My co-op chat is working properly again .

Got the update, people on the dock are no longer disappearing. They've added a new lady in the veggie cart & the couple smooching under the willow, any other new townies should be on the lookout for?

Love the game but after this mornings update I have noticed the loss of random items stored in the barn from the factories!

Not a good feature!!!