Thread: missing co-op member

missing co-op member

we haven't heard from one of our members for fifteen days. Their township hasn't changed appearance for that length of time.

they weren't having any personal problems that we know of and they stopped chatting without saying anything about going to bed or going shopping or any such thing.

is it possible something happened to their laptop (Windows) and they lost their Township?

any suggestions on how to contact them?

it is totally unlike this member to leave, even for a short time, without an explanation.

she came back today. had trbl with her laptop and also health problems. what a relief

Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    she came back today. had trbl with her laptop and also health problems. what a relief
    Sorry I must have missed this thread when you first wrote it douglas. Great news your teammate is back. Very happy for you!

I must have missed this thread as well, sorry.
    Glad your player has turned up safe and well.
    Just for future reference... If you want a way to contact your members outside of the game you could start a group on FB. fir your members only.

I am a missing member myself.
    If anyone from my co-op sees this: The game has stopped working on my iPad, I don’t have access to it from another device and even after two messages to the support team, I never got any answer or help in getting my town back.
    No idea if or when I will be back. Sorry, guys!