Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please let me remove the Mint factory (rant + request)

Please let me remove the Mint factory (rant + request)

I can't believe I spent 15k gold coins on this useless piece of junk. Originally I was very excited that there was an additional source of income, I figured ingots HAD to buy very high priced. Nope, they aren't worth ANYTHING. The highest payout is 2,000 coins for SIX bronze and two platinum bars... Is this a joke?? Let me put it this way, I would gladly pay upwards of 6-7k coins for a bronze bar and upwards of 20k coins for a platinum bar (I would pay 30k for a gold bar, they seem more valuable than platinum) yet the rates this factory offers are nothing short of pitiful! I can earn this 2k gold in less than 30 seconds with a helicopter order ANY time I want. So what the heck Playrix?

Just let me get rid of it. If I can't sell it, then just let me store it, because right now I can't do either and I haven't used it once. Just sits here collecting dust, mocking me over the 15k I spent to build it.

If you still have the mint I assume you're on Windows. IOS/Android/Kindle and Mac users not longer have it. Playrix bought it back and we got the Tool Exchange at the same time. Presumably this will be the case for Windows sometime in the future too .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    If you still have the mint I assume you're on Windows. IOS/Android/Kindle and Mac users not longer have it. Playrix bought it back and we got the Tool Exchange at the same time. Presumably this will be the case for Windows sometime in the future too .
    Ugh another one of these..... Any idea as to why Windows is an entire year behind other platforms? It can't seriously be that hard to just recreate the content for Windows can it??

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Warrior View Post
    Ugh another one of these..... Any idea as to why Windows is an entire year behind other platforms? It can't seriously be that hard to just recreate the content for Windows can it??
    The Windows version was launched later than the mobile versions, so that could be one of the reasons.
    But, as we've seen recently, MAC is now on the same page as the mobile versions, and they were also behind in terms of content and updates. So we can only hope that they'll bring Windows up to speed soon as well.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Warrior View Post
    .... Any idea as to why Windows is an entire year behind other platforms? ...
    Yes: you need people who are qualified >>Windows<< programmers for programming.
    For a program like this game: usually many.
    plus, as for every work, time.

I think I've used my mint 3 times since building it, and that was because I needed the coins quickly, so yes, it is useless now. Same with the jewellers, what the "DON" offers you for the effort and how many nuggets each item costs, is pathetic, that should go too, or be improved.

I have never used mint. Also, I have never sold diamonds to the helicopter guy. It also doesn't make sense, or do I overlook something?
    Level: 76

Quote Originally Posted by AnimusXDX View Post
    I have never used mint. Also, I have never sold diamonds to the helicopter guy. It also doesn't make sense, or do I overlook something?
    I've exchanged gems with the helicopter guy when had a surplus of pink and was short of orange. You must be playing on Windows as the Mint was removed several updates ago for Android/iOS/kindle.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimusXDX View Post
    ... Also, I have never sold diamonds to the helicopter guy. It also doesn't make sense, or do I overlook something?
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I've exchanged gems with the helicopter guy when had a surplus of pink and was short of orange. ...
    Same here. That was, when Aurelio was introduced. Afterwards, I didn't get "too many" of one sort anymore, and then they took one colo(u)r of gems away, too (and probably changed the algorithm with it).

Hi AnimusXDX
    I sell them to him when he offers the topaz or emeralds, so that I can have double crops.
    Love your cat.