Thread: Decoration ideas...

Decoration ideas...

* Individual decoration ideas

~~To buy - fruit tree orchard decoration
    - Round abouts... or square versions if need be? It would be nice if we could put what ever we liked in the middle of them (like a tree or decoration) or even just have a couple of set options if possible?
    - yoga studio, butterfly house,

~~Background animation - mountain goats, swans or ducks in the lakes.

——————————————

*Different options for the look of the co-op building or be able to decorate closer to it?
    (I personally don’t the big ugly rock behind it and would like to be able to put big trees around it to cover it more)

*Having the event board match the town name sign....

* Ability to decorate further into the ocean (even if it is water decorations only)

We can build a square traffic circle already, but it takes 3x3 squares.

E8477800-738D-432E-B971-9EA2479D15EB.jpg

I think your suggestion of a customizable decoration with different objects to choose for the middle would be better.

Maybe a nice flagpole ...
    (Sorry, feeling evil)
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-08-2019 at 03:53 PM.

I have made a few of the big square version it just takes up so much space

Ooo...a roundabout...that would be fun!

Oh dear...Mayfield is going to the darkside again...lol
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Mayfield if you got cookies come to the dark side 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Karmic View Post

* Ability to decorate further into the ocean (even if it is water decorations only)
    That one is on the Devs' No-No-list, I'd say, with "Expanding editable area of sea/ocean" and a link to the discussion thread.

Connection between event board and town sign doesn't sound easy, but nice.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-09-2019 at 06:25 AM. Reason: made link clickable

Should be able to cancel que-ed items instead of being stuck waiting for them to finish.
    Also should be able to move expansions from east to west, north to south etc. Etc. In exchange for losing the expansion you wish to swap with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaindone View Post
    Should be able to cancel que-ed items instead of being stuck waiting for them to finish.
    That one is on the above mentioned Won't happen-list by the Devs, too; I recommend to read the sticky threads first.

Regarding FLAG decorations: new update has muted the colors of the Township flag. Pastel flags get lost against Township; really hope you return vibrant colors.