Thread: Laboratory Additional spaces

Laboratory Additional spaces

Need more than 3 space in laboratory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymchi_78 View Post
    Need more than 3 space in laboratory.
    This has actually been requested before and a lot of players have agreed it would be nice.

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...boratory+space

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 10-09-2019 at 01:36 PM. Reason: @_DD_: oops! my copy didn't grab...not going to hunt it back down...lol
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    This has actually been requested before and a lot of players have agreed it would be nice. ...
    hm, that seems to be the same link twice, and I wouldn't call one agreeing reply "a lot" *g*.
    ​ETA at Twilight: can understand that, lol! and btw, better no at-symbol, our Mods said, to avoid the Mod.queue

But main thing is that one is from 2017 and what we got from Playrix meanwhile is the ability to cancel a booster and exchange it. No cash given back, as far as I am aware, so I doubt they will change it.
    Not for making it "easier" (as is often the argument) for us either.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-10-2019 at 11:34 AM.

I'm sorry but I was unable to read the 1000s of other threads...I had a suggestion and I posted it. I feel the more people post their suggestions the more likely Playrix might listen.

I'm sorry but I was unable to read the 1000s of other threads...I had a suggestion and I posted it. I feel the more people post their suggestions the more likely Playrix might listen.
    Kymchi 78, the Search feature is there so you don't have to read "1000s of other threads". If Playrix bothered to read these suggestions, it would be more impactful if they saw one thread with many members agreeing than many posts with just a single comment on the same subject.

...and it would be helpful if a reason was given instead of just saying "need" or "want".

Plus contributions of other players are "allowed". *g*

Thank-you BKJ14 and _DD_ for your responses.

I kindly direct you to the following post...which I searched for...for your convenience:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Before-Posting!

Please note number six (6) on the list.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 10-10-2019 at 01:03 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton