Thread: Regatta opt out accident prior to new Regatta start

Regatta opt out accident prior to new Regatta start

Please help me fix a big mistake. I opted out an active member in our Regatta prior to the start of the next one. I want to opt her back in. If she leaves the co op and returns immediately will it allow me to opt her back in for the Regatta prior to it starting tonight pst? Please help asap. I am desperate and feel horrible. We already have two members out temporarily for personal reasons and can't lose another. She is my friend and really need help please 🙏

She should be able to change her status back to racing now or maybe you can. The new race doesn't start for about 9 more hours (4 am US Eastern time). You should try to get this done with at least a couple hours to spare. Not sure the software can handle changes right up to the end but the next few hours should be fine.

Hi,

If someone was restricted from regatta, they have to opt back in by themselves, they can do that from their game settings: Settings > Additional Settings > Take part in Seasonal Regatta > Ok.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you, that's what I thought also but it appears they weren't having luck with that. I thought maybe it was because I opted them out. I will pass it along thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Firelily View Post
    Thank you, that's what I thought also but it appears they weren't having luck with that. I thought maybe it was because I opted them out. I will pass it along thank you
    I am pretty sure if you opted her out after the last regatta finished she will not be able to race this week. She will still have to opt herself back in, but this won't take effect until next weeks race.

I'm not 100% certain about this but I think your best chance would be to kick her and then re-invite her. If you do this before the start of the new regatta I think she should be set to racing again. (Fingers crossed for you) Definitely you can't change her status, she would have to do that herself.

Too late now, I know, but if you restrict someone else from the regatta after the end of the previous regatta, that person must set themselves back to racing as explained by Dread above, and they must also leave the co-op and return, for it to take effect.

If they are restricted before the end of last week’s regatta, and opt themselves back in, they should be fine to race as usual.

Always check for the little wheel beside their name to make sure they’re racing. If there’s no wheel, ask them to leave and invite them back.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”