Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    you're welcome now I just meant to suggest that you practice editing in the other thread - but, now that post is really gone (and was there last time). Was that intentional?
    Haha no was not intentional. I clicked edit and was going to add the reason for edit and it just deleted 😏

Quote Originally Posted by Blytonrocks View Post
    Haha no was not intentional. I clicked edit and was going to add the reason for edit and it just deleted ������
    no, I don't think so. If you go in edit mode, as I said above, the delete option is first, and it also offers a reason-line. No idea why. But the edit line for changes is further down. As is the "save changes" button.
    really, the forum software very rarely acts on its own. you could do a little test exercise in the Lounge...

Haha no was not intentional. I clicked edit and was going to add the reason for edit and it just deleted ������
    ......really, the forum software very rarely acts on its own. you could do a little test exercise in the Lounge...

I sympathise Blyton. DD may recall I had a habit of deleting my posts when trying to edit them, when I first joined the forum (and offered me some great instruction then too) .

I would definitely give DD' suggestion a go and have a little practice in the lounge section

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ... DD may recall I had a habit of deleting my posts when trying to edit them, ...
    That's at least not what I remember you for
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-16-2019 at 06:55 AM. Reason: couldn't decide *G* but they're close!

Thanks DD and Downton I'll have a practice 😀

That's at least not what I remember you for
    Don't know what you mean..... I am to busy being mesmerized by your emojis of pretty trees, lol!

ETA You're welcome Blyton .

Thanks DD and Downton I'll have a practice ������
    you're welcome, B-R. Never fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Don't know what you mean..... I am to busy being mesmerized by your emojis of pretty trees, lol!
    No worries, take your time - it might be about 1.5 months, until Playrix publishes new trees...

Share your spooky Halloween town

MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Lots of ideas pinched from better players
    Screenshot_20191027-003241~2.jpg

Very nice SunDog and JayS. Love what you have done with them . Out of interest are you intending to keep any of them out after Halloween?