Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Downton, like your flag idea very much! and Ruud, that's a school one would have liked to go to, eh!
    Wouldn't it be great to learn how to bring some magic in this world
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks DD .
    Ruud that looks great. I really like how you have done your school of magic, very creative. Your scary forest is very nice also, and glad to hear it is a permanent feature .
    Thank you Downton.
    When the glowing blue trees were released, I had my doubts about what to do with them.
    But in combination with the purple trees and the gray tiles, they really come into their own overthere.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Wouldn't it be great to learn how to bring some magic in this world
    We all here are trying, aren't we

Dread let’s see your Halloween town ������ Miss you a ghastly amount!

Quote Originally Posted by Linzsoxal View Post
    Dread let’s see your Halloween town ������ Miss you a ghastly amount!
    I'm afraid you'll be bored to death by visiting my town. I still have an impressive amount of zero decorations 😁 I do collect them in storage though, too bad you can't visit there! 😅
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Come visit my Halloween town, it’s looking pretty good.
    (Not just Dread, everyone is welcome. Coop: Little Wonders #UPN7VG, my town name is some variation of Linz ie. DracuLinz, Linzifer, Grim Linzster)

You too DD, I see you up there, come visit!

Come visit my Halloween town, it’s looking pretty good.
    (Not just Dread, everyone is welcome. Coop: Little Wonders #UPN7VG, my town name is some variation of Linz ie. DracuLinz, Linzifer, Grim Linzster)
    You too DD, I see you up there, come visit!
    Did and love it, Linzy welcome music by the ghost orchestra, yay! although the land arrival looks quite dangerous for carriages etc with the tiger, and the water arrival with the big shark eating boats also - but the witches' arrival looks comfortable with the extra bridge; I'll go there.

Loving everyone's Halloween decs! I can't do screenshots but y'all are welcome to stop by my town #HE3MEN. My main bit is by the train and my magic school is towards the back near the city market. Let me know what you think

Town name: Ghoulton
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-15-2019 at 03:18 PM. Reason: added town name

Quote Originally Posted by Blytonrocks View Post
    Loving everyone's Halloween decs! I can't do screenshots but y'all are welcome to stop by my town #HE3MEN. My main bit is by the train and my magic school is towards the back near the city market. Let me know what you think ���������������� �
    Very nice Blyton . Love the name and am a little bit jealous you have the older Halloween Town sign. I also so wanted the black cat to be available this year....and the tree with the owl. Very clever idea putting the bright orange houses with towers beside your School of Magic .

You have some really lovely displays (Tree of Light!). I popped into your zoo too, and particularly like your snowy area.

Great job, but yes it has left me slightly envious .
    Last edited by Downton; 10-15-2019 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Of course I left you a like! ;)

I lost my game last Thursday and have had no help getting it restored just the same auto message over and over again asking for more information and I don't know what they need because they wont contact me directly to tell me, or I would really love these decorations Halloween is our favorite time of year at my house. so sad that I wont getting anything from it unless someone gets my town restored.