Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I think a lot of these decorations are cute but kind of miss the point. The colors in most of them are way too cheery to make any pretense at spooky.

I do really like that log thing in Downton's display.

Am I the only one who doesn't get excited by Halloween decorations? Decorating for autumn or Halloween for a whole month is just something we don't do here in the UK. I really don't get it and would love to have an option to choose whether my town is decorated or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't get excited by Halloween decorations? Decorating for autumn or Halloween for a whole month is just something we don't do here in the UK. I really don't get it and would love to have an option to choose whether my town is decorated or not.
    You're right we don't do a big thing in the UK decorating for Halloween. Still I love putting my decs out in my town. I just genuinely like most of the decs.

I live in the US and also find the advent of outdoor Halloween decorations to be totally lame. It is driven by marketing from the people making and selling the junk. We never saw it until maybe 20 years ago, apart from one house here or there who made it part of a whole Trick or Treat experience.

One of those in a neighborhood was cool, but a street full of hanging orange and black junk has no appeal to me.

Oooh I love this time of year! Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday! Though I also wish there was some more new decorations or at least a return of some of the more vintage decorations rather than the same ones available for the last two years..... but it’s ok because either way it’s just fun getting to see the town all decorated and the fun special townsfolk that walk around or fly as the case may be.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

The School of Magic stays temporarily on the square in the middle of the shopping center. For the photo I have added some houses. And the other ToT decorations are permanent parts of my Fairytale Forest or in this case the Scary Forest.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

I adore these threads; you all are so creative and inspiring!

Downton, like your flag idea very much! and Ruud, that's a school one would have liked to go to, eh!

Thanks DD .

Ruud that looks great. I really like how you have done your school of magic, very creative. Your scary forest is very nice also, and glad to hear it is a permanent feature .

These all look great!!
    I pulled all my decor from last year today:
    A3F782C9-5B57-45D8-B498-B85C54A1AF88.jpg
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦