Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Trick-or-Trade Event Decor

Hi Everyone!

Since we got the decorations for this event weeks in advance, here they are:

If you already started setting up for Halloween, this is the place to show off your designs!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-24-2019 at 09:33 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I have rearranged my Halloween area a little bit. Since there is only one dec being offered that I don't already have, I doubt it will change much once I get the update. I will be adding more Spiderweb Trees as well as the House of Horrors though .

IMG_20191007_205736.jpg

The Sarcophagus is hiding behind my Phantom ship .

ETA Thanks for this thread and giving pics of what decs we are getting dread . I am really hoping they maybe give us an extra dec that we can only win as well.
    Last edited by Downton; 10-07-2019 at 08:10 PM.

Is the House of Horrors new, or is there no new one (yet)?

Thanks, dread, as always and thanks, Downton, for starting the ideas show A hiding sarcophagus, so so...

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Is the House of Horrors new, or is there no new one (yet)?

Thanks, dread, as always and thanks, Downton, for starting the ideas show A hiding sarcophagus, so so...
    The House of Horrors is the only new one as far as I am aware. I wish they would have brought back the other older Halloween town sign ("Big Halloween sign"). Normally I couldn't care less about town sign but I really like that one (with the ghost, witch hat, broom, pumpkins and candles) and would have liked to have purchased it. Also would have loved to have seen a return of the "Cursed House" deco from 2016 as I don't have it either :/ But I do like the House of Horrors. Waiting to see if we can get it as a prize in the Halloween event before I buy it though.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    The House of Horrors is the only new one as far as I am aware. I wish they would have brought back the other older Halloween town sign ("Big Halloween sign"). Normally I couldn't care less about town sign but I really like that one (with the ghost, witch hat, broom, pumpkins and candles) and would have liked to have purchased it. Also would have loved to have seen a return of the "Cursed House" deco from 2016 as I don't have it either :/ But I do like the House of Horrors. Waiting to see if we can get it as a prize in the Halloween event before I buy it though.
    Dittoing...and remain in hope when the Halloween event starts they will bring in those decos.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Is the House of Horrors new, or is there no new one (yet)?....
    I believe it is new DD

... A hiding sarcophagus, so so...
    Lol, it looks lovely when my ship disappears briefly .
    Last edited by Downton; 10-07-2019 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Sorry kitty, didn't see your post :)

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    thanks kitty! and oh, good idea to wait a bit before purchasing.
    one whole new deco... ah well, yep, looks nice.

Yes, I am planning to use that older town sign. The purple guy looks cute (forgot his name), but the ghost is cuter :-D Besides, I could use the ghost avi pic with it.
    I will go through my storage, was just reminded of the Tree with pumpkins in the other thread
    and must see whether I have enough of the lanterns!!

hope it is not all just a tcash feast again....

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ... Lol, it looks lovely when my ship disappears briefly .
    thanks also for the reply re. new and here, I will believe you - as long as no one is waving from the sarcophagus, when the ship disappears!

I think the parking lot with all the brooms is very clever.

On the one hand I really appreciate, that the halloween deco is already available for the next month on the other hand I find it a pity that there is only one new decoration and exactly the same decorations as last year, no older decorations like the witch with the potion, the pumpkin cat thr owl tree and the old chamber of horrors I think I like more than this new house of horrors. Bit disappointed
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

I found a use for my flag! Using the new Pumpkin design I have placed it to look like it is attached to the top of my castle .

IMG_20191009_164224.jpg
    Last edited by Downton; 10-09-2019 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Fixed photo