Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blytonrocks View Post
    Loving everyone's Halloween decs! I can't do screenshots but y'all are welcome to stop by my town #HE3MEN. My main bit is by the train and my magic school is towards the back near the city market. Let me know what you think ���������������� �
    For finding out about screenshots, you can look in the thread How to post a screenshot, that Nevada started for us, for the different OS. Note also the 2nd post there, by Graylady, with the hint that we usually need to minimize the size of the pictures we get from screenshots. There are free online pages for that.

Then I see two towns in the Coop for the Coop tag given - you better give us your town name then, too. None of them is Blython rocks there. It looks as if the leader's town fits the info bits given - but the searching might make some ppl lose interest, yanno.

If the leader town IS your town, I agree with Downton - the area around the Magic school is very well done, also color-wise. And the statue looks there as if he fell victim to a spell, lol.
    Also the entry area looks good, and I like the matching colo(u)r areas in your town, like the red/orange district *g*

What I personally would do a bit less are the white water lilies. Nessi looks as if she is drowning in them - not that I claim to know, how they breathe and I am more the "less is more"-type in general.

BTW, you should also add the above mentioned details to your other post, where you asked about input.
    At least if you want answers
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-15-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Paradise View Post
    I lost my game last Thursday and have had no help getting it restored just the same auto message over and over again asking for more information and I don't know what they need because they wont contact me directly to tell me, or I would really love these decorations Halloween is our favorite time of year at my house. so sad that I wont getting anything from it unless someone gets my town restored.
    I have answered you in the other thread here:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread.php?18381-Common-Issue-Lost-Town-Or-Game-Progress&p=1575873&viewfull=1#post1575873

despite the connection to Halloween, I think it fits better there
    And I don't mean to sound flippant, but there's hope that (most of) the decos will re-appear (should you really miss them).

ETA: I can't bring the link to work correctly; it lands on the page, not the post. Just scroll down then to my post quoting yours.
    (quoting helps to see whom you answered)
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-15-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    You have some really lovely displays (Tree of Light!). I popped into your zoo too, and particularly like your snowy area.

Great job, but yes it has left me slightly envious .
    Aww shucks thanks Downton!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    For finding out about screenshots, you can look in the thread How to post a screenshot, that Nevada started for us, for the different OS. Note also the 2nd post there, by Graylady, with the hint that we usually need to minimize the size of the pictures we get from screenshots. There are free online pages for that.

Then I see two towns in the Coop for the Coop tag given - you better give us your town name then, too. None of them is Blython rocks there. It looks as if the leader's town fits the info bits given - but the searching might make some ppl lose interest, yanno.

If the leader town IS your town, I agree with Downton - the area around the Magic school is very well done, also color-wise. And the statue looks there as if he fell victim to a spell, lol.
    Also the entry area looks good, and I like the matching colo(u)r areas in your town, like the red/orange district *g*

What I personally would do a bit less are the white water lilies. Nessi looks as if she is drowning in them - not that I claim to know, how they breathe and I am more the "less is more"-type in general.

BTW, you should also add the above mentioned details to your other post, where you asked about input.
    At least if you want answers
    Thanks DD that makes sense but I don't know how to edit my o.p. Also i can't see the add photo button on reply to thred.. and yes I see your point re Nessie 😂😂

Thanks DD that makes sense but I don't know how to edit my o.p. Also i can't see the add photo button on reply to thred.. and yes I see your point re Nessie ������������
    lol, ok at least to the latter
    the icon in a post is called "insert image" - Android and Windows PC. Try "go advanced" at the bottom of the post to see all icons.

There should be an Edit button below each of your own posts. If not, look at the bottom of the main forum page (or one of the forum pages) - there should be an option "view full site" or something like that. As I recall, that seemed to work wonders for some mobile devices.
    Let us know

ETA: and - lol - the first question about your town name in the other thread already appeared. you're lucky, at least they ask!
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-15-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, ok at least to the latter
    the icon in a post is called "insert image" - Android and Windows PC. Try "go advanced" at the bottom of the post to see all icons.

There should be an Edit button below each of your own posts. If not, look at the bottom of the main forum page (or one of the forum pages) - there should be an option "view full site" or something like that. As I recall, that seemed to work wonders for some mobile devices.
    Let us know

ETA: and - lol - the first question about your town name in the other thread already appeared. you're lucky, at least they ask!
    Oh dear I've managed to delete my original posts on both threds! This forum malarkey is obvs too technical for me 😂😂😂

Oh dear I've managed to delete my original posts on both threds! This forum malarkey is obvs too technical for me 😂😂😂
    Not to worry, I restored your posts and added the town name in this thread as well.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Oh dear I've managed to delete my original posts on both threds! This forum malarkey is obvs too technical for me ���������������� �
    ===
    Now complete re-do of my post, cos I just saw dread's rescue action, lol.

note for the future: the word "delete" comes first in Edit mode, ok, but "Save Changes" is an extra button for which you must scroll down.
    no rush, ok?!

happy little dance! and thanks, dread!
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-15-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Ha thanks Dread and DD 🤗😘

Ha thanks Dread and DD ������������
    you're welcome now I just meant to suggest that you practice editing in the other thread - but, now that post is really gone (and was there last time). Was that intentional?