Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Champion Mayor Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks Barb. I will contact CS
    but they will be overwhelmed, if your other conversation is still open!
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-10-2019 at 03:21 PM. Reason: <g,d&r>

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    but they will be overwhelmed, if your other conversation is still open!
    Lol, so true. I went to make a report and saw my conversation still open. I can't start a new conversation while that one is open. I will wait for an answer to that query first. Can imagine just what kind of answers I would get to two questions in one report!

... Can imagine just what kind of answers I would get to two questions in one report!
    eggsactly!

Thanks Twilight, much appreciated .
    Thanks Barb. I will contact CS
    Thanks Downton

FYI: on the support tickets be forewarned: when filing a new ticket...they have changed that format. (at least on my android)
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    ....FYI: on the support tickets be forewarned: when filing a new ticket...they have changed that format. (at least on my android)
    Thank you for the heads up Twilight. Yes I noticed some change to CS ticket also on Kindle .

Well that's a disappointment they took away the worthy opponent achievement. I was working on level 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Well that's a disappointment they took away the worthy opponent achievement. I was working on level 4.
    And they left the harder one in, which most of the players will never get.... You need to win 1 time in golden regatta for the trophy, which you can try every week, but 10 times for champion mayor. Seems reasonable XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    And they left the harder one in, which most of the players will never get.... You need to win 1 time in golden regatta for the trophy, which you can try every week, but 10 times for champion mayor. Seems reasonable XD.
    About right for Playrix..lately they seem to be doing everything they can to spoil the game..so sad

In my opinion the Worthy Opponent Achievement was taken away, because it was too easy to get it.
    I am one of the lucky ones to have collected all the rewards for all 4 stages of the achievement.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 143
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    In my opinion the Worthy Opponent Achievement was taken away, because it was too easy to get it.
    I am one of the lucky ones to have collected all the rewards for all 4 stages of the achievement.
    I totally agree... I had finished it as well, but I am not even trying for the mayor thing...it’s just another cash cow as can be seen by the ridiculous scores
    That appeared shortly after I started in my group.