Thread: Anyone know what this is?

Anyone know what this is?

Just seen pics of this building on Facebook. Does anyone know what it is?

ETA. Could one of the moderators please delete the pic with the town name on please. I can't seem to work out how to do it. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-09-2020 at 09:17 AM.

It's a building (decoration) that was part of a special regional offer.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    It's a building (decoration) that was part of a special regional offer.
    Thanks. So what is it meant to be? And what is a special regional offer? I've never heard of them before (except maybe the one that gives T-cash to some players for Chinese New Year, though that's a gift rather than an offer of course)

Interesting JJay, I haven’t come across it either, and being a deco hoarder I would have bought or won it.
    Looks like by Regional it wasn’t offered to everyone...how unfair lol

It's vaguely reminiscent of the Shanghai World Financial Center

Shanghai World Financial Center.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    It's vaguely reminiscent of the Shanghai World Financial Center

Shanghai World Financial Center.jpg
    Yes, it does look similar, though the Township version isn't quite so elegant

The two towns I've seen it in are from a co-op which uses Arabic script, though I'm not sure whether the language is Arabic, obviously it could be Urdu or Farsi or something else entirely. And of course they could be located anywhere in the world. It would be interesting to know if anyone else has had one of these special regional offers.

But thanks for the suggestion - I would guess that you are most likely right