Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Champion Mayor Achievements

Champion Mayor Achievements

Does anyone know how many wins are needed for III and IV? II requires three. TIA
    Míc Miller, ZAJDC4, t244:198+4, z196, iPad.
    Optimal Prime of The Beeline II co-op ~ the original "ultimate rules" township.

I searched and scoured the internet for that information and could not find it. While I do not have that answer I am hoping someone can fill in the blanks on this:

Screenshot 2019-10-07 at 8.43.37 AM - Edited.jpg
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Thanks for your effort, Twilight. It is appreciated. BTW, Worthy Opponent III and IV are 2000 and 5000 points, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    Thanks for your effort, Twilight. It is appreciated. BTW, Worthy Opponent III and IV are 2000 and 5000 points, respectively.
    You're welcome

I did get an answer from a player on fb: "... for champion mayor it’s, 1, then 3 and then I dunno yet

For worthy opponent it’s 75, 500, 2000, 5000" (B.C. - aka bee?? in forum)

Because it is still a fairly new event...could be why the list still incomplete as not all the milestones have been reached(?).
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

As I do not have the update yet, I wonder if the game kept some stats for those achievements. Or if I will start at zero.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    As I do not have the update yet, I wonder if the game kept some stats for those achievements. Or if I will start at zero.
    The system has your Worthy Opponent Points and gives them to you after the update. Whether having won also is remembered I don’t know as I never won.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 134
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    The system has your Worthy Opponent Points and gives them to you after the update. Whether having won also is remembered I don’t know as I never won.
    Thanks Elvengirl

Added : Just remembered that we could click on the different stars and the game would tell us what the goal was. Anyone try that on the new achievements?
    Last edited by Graylady; 10-07-2019 at 04:17 PM.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Just remembered that we could click on the different stars and the game would tell us what the goal was. Anyone try that on the new achievements?
    It works. It is 5 and 10. Thanks for remembering this trick.

I'm going to ask the "n00b question", what is a "Mayor's Competition"? I don't remember seeing something explicitly called that but then again I have not been keeping that up to date on the forum.

Are "Mayor's Competitions" new or just a "group name" for the Mining, Transport Magnet, or like mini-events?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Are "Mayor's Competitions"... just a "group name" for the Mining, Transport Magnet, or like mini-events?

Thanks
    Hole in one
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”