Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Champion Mayor Achievements

Cdsor, i would like the answer to your question also. I have won it twice already and to my surprise I don't know what it is

Quote Originally Posted by dutchie View Post
    Cdsor, i would like the answer to your question also. I have won it twice already and to my surprise I don't know what it is ������
    Dutchie, did you see this exchange between cdosr and Nevada?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I'm going to ask the "n00b question", what is a "Mayor's Competition"? I don't remember seeing something explicitly called that but then again I have not been keeping that up to date on the forum.

Are "Mayor's Competitions" new or just a "group name" for the Mining, Transport Magnet, or like mini-events?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Hole in one
    "Mayor's Competition" is indeed just a 'group name'.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    The system has your Worthy Opponent Points and gives them to you after the update. Whether having won also is remembered I don’t know as I never won.
    I updated after the event had finished. I received the Worthy Opponent's points but as I had placed 1st in the event, I expected to be credited with the Champions Mayor award too, but I haven't received it. I've contacted cs but haven't heard back so far
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    I updated after the event had finished. I received the Worthy Opponent's points but as I had placed 1st in the event, I expected to be credited with the Champions Mayor award too, but I haven't received it. I've contacted cs but haven't heard back so far
    I updated this morning (Android, East Coast, USA) and was credited with both of my previous first place wins.

Not pretty...but here they are:

sketch-1570660480481.jpg

sketch-1570661105186.jpg
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 10-09-2019 at 10:46 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Update......
    I received a reply from cs. There was a technical issue their end which meant they couldn't credit me for placing 1st in the mining event. I was given 15 tcash as compensation instead
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Not pretty...but here they are:

sketch-1570660480481.jpg

sketch-1570661105186.jpg
    Thanks Twilight, much appreciated .

Update......
    I received a reply from cs. There was a technical issue their end which meant they couldn't credit me for placing 1st in the mining event. I was given 15 tcash as compensation instead
    I didn't place first in the mining event, but previously had a First place for helicopter orders. I have not been credited with a First place achievement. Does anyone know if I should have been, or are previous wins not counted for the achievements?

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I didn't place first in the mining event, but previously had a First place for helicopter orders. I have not been credited with a First place achievement. Does anyone know if I should have been, or are previous wins not counted for the achievements?
    Downton, I was credited for wins in both a mine event and a transport event so you should have been too. Barb

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Downton, I was credited for wins in both a mine event and a transport event so you should have been too. Barb
    Thanks Barb. I will contact CS