Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Champion Mayor Achievements

I am having problems with this. I placed first in the Snow Event and never got level one on the achievement and they removed my worthy opponent. I haven't received any help from customer support as I am redirected after explaining the problem.

Do you have to place 1st in the global leaderboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbar View Post
    I am having problems with this. I placed first in the Snow Event and never got level one on the achievement and they removed my worthy opponent. I haven't received any help from customer support as I am redirected after explaining the problem.
    The snowboarding event is not part of the mayor's competition. Only the magnate mini events are part of this achievement. If you received the bunny picture with gold medal then you did receive your first place achievement. You do not need to make global top. Since the event is now closed & new mini event has started you will not be able to see your score any longer. Check your profile pictures for the new picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I have already got over 900 points and I’m in 8th place in my group. I play all day and into the night, so I think the top players are definitely spending tcash. You just can’t get those scores without paying to rush planes and trains.
    That's crazy & no you can't get that score with out spending. I was worried that when they offered the achievement reward that it would turn people into greedy monsters, and now there's a cute picture too!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    It’s vanished for me, I just got the notice everyone got and the 5tcash.
    Thanks for replying, Cuddz Not exactly a Christmas present...

They could indeed have taken the Mayor one away instead. But I guess you are right and they earn more on that one.

This is IMHO a totally unfair achievement, designed to extract as much tcash as is possible - think about the maths, it’s almost impossible to achieve because only one player from a group of 20 can win a mayor’s event anyway).

Aside from the Golden Sail (which is a team effort anyway ) this is the only one you can’t do alone and one where you’re at the mercy of players who you have no say in being paired with.

Not an achievement I’ll ever get. Not even the first one

THANKS for the⭐⭐⭐🖱🖱🖲 Info!!

Stars have answers

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    Does anyone know how many wins are needed for III and IV? II requires three. TIA
    If you hover over, touch, or click the stars within the achievements, it'll show you what is required. Hope this is helpful for future reference.

In your case...

CHAMPION MAYOR Achievement
    I- win one time
    II- win 3 times
    III- win 5 times
    IV- win 10 times