Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Champion Mayor Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I totally agree... I had finished it as well, but I am not even trying for the mayor thing...it’s just another cash cow as can be seen by the ridiculous scores
    That appeared shortly after I started in my group.
    I am confused. How is it a cash cow? I was a couple of hundred points away from Playrix rewarding me with $20 t cash (so the $5 they gave me this morning was better than nothing but only by a bit). I would have made it to the end after this Transport Magnate event. I expect I will make 700-800 points without spending a cent (because I am an active player and send off tons of helicopters). I think I hadn't reached the end yet because I don't do the mining events. But you can get lots of points without spending any money.

Sorry if I just totally missed your point.

Elvengirl, Cuddz - am just curious: did you keep it as completed achievement in your achievements window, or did it vanish completely? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    In my opinion the Worthy Opponent Achievement was taken away, because it was too easy to get it.
    I am one of the lucky ones to have collected all the rewards for all 4 stages of the achievement.
    I totally agree... I had finished it as well, but I am not even trying for the mayor thing...it’s just another cash cow as can be seen by the ridiculous scores
    That appeared shortly after I started in my group.

I totally agree... I had finished it as well, but I am not even trying for the mayor thing...it’s just another cash cow as can be seen by the ridiculous scores....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I am confused. How is it a cash cow? I was a couple of hundred points away from Playrix rewarding me with $20 t cash (so the $5 they gave me this morning was better than nothing but only by a bit). I would have made it to the end after this Transport Magnate event. I expect I will make 700-800 points ...
    Cody,
    I think Cuddz meant the "Champion Mayor" with the "mayor thing" (and cash cow) and you are talking of the one taken away.

Screenshot_20191212-230734.jpg tap to enlarge

Thanks DD .. you are right.

Cody ... I was responding to Elvengirl, which is why I used the quote.
    Sorry I didn’t make myself more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Elvengirl, Cuddz - am just curious: did you keep it as completed achievement in your achievements window, or did it vanish completely? TIA
    It’s vanished for me, I just got the notice everyone got and the 5tcash.

Thanks DD .. you are right.

Cody ... I was responding to Elvengirl, which is why I used the quote.
    Sorry I didn’t make myself more clear.
    I understood you were responding to Elvengirl. I am still confused as to exactly what you were referring to as a "cash cow". But that's ok.

I understood you were responding to Elvengirl. I am still confused as to exactly what you were referring to as a "cash cow". But that's ok.
    Some spend much cash to forward planes & trains to win event. I just sent helicopters until I have depleted much of my stash.

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Some spend much cash to forward planes & trains to win event. I just sent helicopters until I have depleted much of my stash.
    Ok that is what I understood. And I stand by my assertion that big scores don't necessarily mean spending money. By the end of day one of this event I will have 400+ points. I didn't speed anything up and I'm not running any boosters. I am bummed to lose the points achievement -- and the $20 t cash that came with it.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Obviously the Mayors Achievement as tha5 us what we were discussing, but yes never mind lol

Ok that is what I understood. And I stand by my assertion that big scores don't necessarily mean spending money. By the end of day one of this event I will have 400+ points. I didn't speed anything up and I'm not running any boosters. I am bummed to lose the points achievement -- and the $20 t cash that came with it.
    I have already got over 900 points and I’m in 8th place in my group. I play all day and into the night, so I think the top players are definitely spending tcash. You just can’t get those scores without paying to rush planes and trains.