Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Decorations

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

Don't we have a tree with an owl and pumpkins also? (am not on my tablet, can't look)
    I think maybe you mean Tree with Pumpkins. That one was before my time.

4854E370-861C-497A-9020-7248A483900F.png

Picture is from this wiki page which shows all the past Halloween event decorations.
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Halloween_Decorations
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-07-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I think maybe you mean Tree with Pumpkins. ...
    Yes! that is what I meant - thx, Mayfield!

I have some of the spooky stuff out all year, cos we have an excavation site there, for children and adult tourists, but am not yet in the mood for Halloween deco. Am looking forward to that tree, though

Screenshot_20191007-224454.jpg tap to enlarge

Picture is from this wiki page which shows all the past Halloween event decorations.
    I really like this one, maybe they'll bring it back next year
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

I want that tree too! Still have my fingers crossed for these older items to show up with the Halloween event.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    I wish that we had creepy Victorian flickering gas street lights with cobwebs; a stack or group of jack-o-lanterns/carved pumpkins; an animated black cat that arches his back and shows teeth then goes back to normal maybe he could be standing on a bale of hay with an old fashioned broom leaning against it.

EDIT: add dead trees with cobwebs and an owl with big yellow eyes. also dead trees animated with bats.
    Most of these items have been available in the past. I have a spiderweb tree, a leafless tree with hanging jack o lanterns and an owl (doesn’t have big yellow eyes, though), a pumpkin man which is a bunch of stacked jack o lanterns with a witch hat, and some phantom light posts. I also have several haunted houses and other large pieces. My problem is that I have so many that I don’t have the space to arrange them all. My wish is that they bring back the Halloween sign that was offered a few years ago. I have the monster one from last year, but the first one was much better.

I started this thread hoping that our comments about Halloween decorations would be inspirations for the developers but it seems like they could just bring back some old ones next year for those of us who missed out. I hope they do.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Halloween1.jpg I love the black cat and pumpkin snowman. Too bad, but after 6 attempts to upload a photo of the black cat deco I give up! I wish that Playrix would fix the png file issue it's extremely frustrating.
    Last edited by 505SunDog; 10-25-2019 at 11:10 PM. Reason: can't upload photos
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    Too bad, but after 6 attempts to upload a photo of the black cat deco I give up! I wish that Playrix would fix the png file issue
    I'm not aware of any special PNG-problems here...?
    You could also try to save your PNG-file as JPG then -?

The Halloween cat is shown in the Wiki - it was obviously from Halloween 2017:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/201...ctober_2017.29

Expand the "Halloween (Oct. 2017" line, word is to the right of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I'm not aware of any special PNG-problems here...?
    You could also try to save your PNG-file as JPG then -?

Are you kidding? There's always been a PNG upload problem. Sometimes it uploads and sometimes it gives an error message. If I have to go through the hassle of having to find then open the capture in recents, save it to photos, open photos app, find the picture, open edit, save as a jpeg... it's not worth it. If instead of a quick screen photo I have to open my screen capture app, go to settings, change the format, then capture, just in case the forum's glitch is acting up...it's not worth it.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

683D97C5-819D-421E-BD7B-2A3F04EA75EF.png: Upload of file failed.

this is the error message
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op