Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Decorations

Halloween Decorations

I wish that we had creepy Victorian flickering gas street lights with cobwebs; a stack or group of jack-o-lanterns/carved pumpkins; an animated black cat that arches his back and shows teeth then goes back to normal maybe he could be standing on a bale of hay with an old fashioned broom leaning against it.

EDIT: add dead trees with cobwebs and an owl with big yellow eyes. also dead trees animated with bats.
    Last edited by 505SunDog; 10-06-2019 at 03:33 AM.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Bummer...I take it they didn't bring them back then. I was really looking forward to purchasing them.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Bummer...I take it they didn't bring them back then. I was really looking forward to purchasing them.
    Well, the "trick-or-trade" event doesn't start for 17 days yet and there will probably be decorations associated with that.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Well, the "trick-or-trade" event doesn't start for 17 days yet and there will probably be decorations associated with that.
    This is true...I shall keep my fingers crossed!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Just want my update to get the Halloween Town lol

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Twilight I don't have the Halloween update yet either. But posted this after making a Halloween area in anticipation.
    What are some decorations that you'd like to have them make for us?
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

The scarier the better but I wish they didn't cost so much & easier to get

We do have one Halloween themed street lamp called Phantom Lantern.

CC69D8D8-7F15-4034-916E-EC20DDF7AE1B.jpg

It is animated. The three little ghosts go round and round.

There is also the dead tree, not far from what was requested. It has cobwebs anyway. There's no owl, but it does have a big spider, plus the witch's hat and broom.

FBF304CA-CD64-49FF-BCAD-F2DC770EAE54.jpg

I keep mine in my zoo year round now. Not sure why. I think it was in protest to losing the elephant fountain.

I don't remember when or how I got these but my guess is they were prizes from an event or maybe Yacht Club.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-07-2019 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    There is also the dead tree, not far from what was requested. It has cobwebs but no owl, plus a big spider.

FBF304CA-CD64-49FF-BCAD-F2DC770EAE54.jpg

I keep mine in my zoo year round now. Not sure why. I think it was in protest to losing the elephant fountain.
    lol, good idea.

Don't we have a tree with an owl and pumpkins also? (am not on my tablet, can't look)

The Phantom Lanterns are great!