Thread: Stolen regatta rank

Stolen regatta rank

Currently I am competing in silver league, and have completed all my task with perfect score, which puts me in the first place. Today when I went to look how the others are doing in the race, to my surprise, someone has taken my first place, pushed me into second. Their co-op used to be in the third place, up until yesterday. I was so confused, I thought I made a mistake in counting the number of tasks I have done, but no. All the top three racers have perfect scores, but for some reason the one that did it last holds the first place.

It is maybe a glitch. I was about to report it to Playrix, but wouldn't you know it, the button is not working. I keep pushing it but nothing appears. Then a notification from Ernie appeared, "unfortunately we couldn't connect to the server, etc.". I plan to try again later. Fortunately, the race still has four days left to go, so maybe they can fix it in time. It is not the end of the world if nothing is changed, but it is just feel annoying to have my effort stolen just like that.

Has anyone ever been in this situation before?
    Jollyfield, Windows phone
    33RR8S

Quote Originally Posted by jollyfield View Post

Has anyone ever been in this situation before?
    We have seen it here more than once (when someone posted about it).
    The reason for such a switching was usually that the other Coop finished faster in overall time.
    Which only comes into play with a tie break, and is also still explained in the ingame help as such, IIRC.
    Or it simply is a delay in display.

Here, I am not sure the counting is finished. If Ernie can't connect to the server, the rest of the game can't either.
    If and when it updates again, it could still need some time, until it corrects the order.
    (it also always needs time for the calculation at the end of the race, so there is always a delay.)

I am not so sure what to suggest. In any case, I would restart my device to refresh the Internet connection as surely as can be.
    I think I would report it, if it stays (would wait maybe 2 hours, after all is back and I *could* report it).
    Should Playrix check the times; they can look inside.
    In any case, good luck
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-05-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    We have seen it here more than once (when someone posted about it).
    The reason for such a switching was usually that the other Coop finished faster in overall time.
    Which only comes into play with a tie break, and is also still explained in the ingame help as such, IIRC.
    Or it simply is a delay in display.
    I don't think it's a matter of tie break because it's really not a close race. There is around a day gap between me and the (previously) second placed racer. And then there's also around a day gap between them and the third placed racer (the one that now taken the first place). If it really is a delayed display, well, it's one hell of a delay!
    Jollyfield, Windows phone
    33RR8S

Quote Originally Posted by jollyfield View Post
    I don't think it's a matter of tie break because it's really not a close race. ...If it really is a delayed display, well, it's one hell of a delay!
    Yes. There have always been contradiction and not believing it. The "reason" I gave was just what I have seen here, in similar situations. All players' assumptions anyway, as Playrix is not so much into communication.

now I'd suggest to read also the rest of my post. I didn't mean to say you hadn't thought about all this already