Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update/mining event disappeared

My mine event also disappeared Friday morning. I am totally bummed out. Messaged support but have not had a response. Took first in the last mine event and really wanted to try for it again.

Event

After the update, the mine’s event is lost. I was the 5th, and i bought a lots of things for this event 😡😡😡

I too have heard nothing from Customer Sevice. It appears to be different now as to how you contact them and they now reply with an email, saying to go to the Playrix web support to see if you can find the information you need. If you DO find the solution then to email them back and let them know, otherwise to wait for them to contact you again. I received the first email on Friday evening but nothing since then. I'm really not too worried about the loss of the mining event as I don't really participate in it (it seems to me like just a way to use up all mining tools before the regatta begins) however, I would have liked the opportunity to at least get the first personal goal.

after the upgrade I lost the mine event I was in the first post

Thank you for responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Walsh View Post
    I too have heard nothing from Customer Sevice. It appears to be different now as to how you contact them and they now reply with an email, saying to go to the Playrix web support to see if you can find the information you need. If you DO find the solution then to email them back and let them know, otherwise to wait for them to contact you again.
    Thanks for the info, Heather, and good luck!

so that was for an ingame report (IOS)? no automated 1st reply from them anymore, to which one has to answer?

Hmm, having said that I am no longer sure DD. On my iPad where it used to say Help and Support, it now says Report an Issue. When you click on that it either brings up an email draft or takes you to playrix.helpshift.com where you can then contact them again via email. They then reply to say what I said above.

However, I have now double checked on my iPhone (both devices were updated at the same time and the mining event is not available in either) and that still has the Help and Support button that takes you to the normal way to report an issue. So maybe another glitch.

I can't check in my second town because as you know, that one is on Amazon so it will probably be a good few days before that gets the update. Especially if the Amazon AppStore team have also identified a few glitches in it.

image.jpg
    Last edited by Heather Walsh; 10-06-2019 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Adding screenshot

I have seen that Playrix has noted an issue on their end and have been providing compensation.

As to whether or not they will post an official response here in the forum or on facebook and compensate everyone...that I do not know.

Hopefully they will give one...
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Yes apparently some players who contacted CS have been compensated with 15 Tcash. Seems to be major issues uninstalling/reinstalling the game as well. Players towns starting from beginning rather than recovering their original town. Reports that some players are getting a message saying 'you switched to an earlier version' after reinstalling the game, and being left unable to enter their town .

Support compensated 15tcash and said they cannot restore mine event :/