Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update/mining event disappeared

Update/mining event disappeared

Hi everyone.i am really upset since once i upgraded the game,my mine competition disappeared. I had hired the dealer and gathered almost 1000tools.is there any way we can get mine competition back?i know that this had affected many other players. Thank u

It happened to me also. DO NOT uninstall and reinstall township. I lost all progress. I was on level 100 and now I'm back to level 1. I'm waiting on support to get back ahold of me

Update/mining event

Got new update and now the mining event is gone. Anyone else get update and still have event?
    TS level 165
    Leader of co-op Midnight Dreamers
    #MDRWZ7

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Fosdick View Post
    It happened to me also. DO NOT uninstall and reinstall township. I lost all progress. I was on level 100 and now I'm back to level 1. I'm waiting on support to get back ahold of me
    While waiting for support, you might want to check out Downton's answer to a similar situation here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1567886

= Sometimes you get a choice after the tutorial, at level 5 or 6.
    In any case, good luck in getting your town back! (even w/o FB, CS should be able to find your town)

I have lost the mining event and the most frustrating thing is I have heard nothing from Customer Support. By the time this is sorted the event will be over and I was in 1st place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabel View Post
    Got new update and now the mining event is gone. Anyone else get update and still have event?
    You are not alone...a lot of people have lost the event after updating their game. Only thing to do is file a ticket with CS.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia41 View Post
    I have lost the mining event and the most frustrating thing is I have heard nothing from Customer Support. By the time this is sorted the event will be over and I was in 1st place.
    Did you respond to the robo-response?
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 10-05-2019 at 12:34 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Update and Game

Yesterday my husband's Township updated to Halloween and my daughter and I's township did not. I also have the Mine game and he doesn't. We have checked in the Playstore that our app is up to date. Anyone know why?

Running on Samsung Android for all phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkersgirl View Post
    Yesterday my husband's Township updated to Halloween and my daughter and I's township did not. I also have the Mine game and he doesn't. We have checked in the Playstore that our app is up to date. Anyone know why?

Running on Samsung Android for all phones.
    I wish I had an answer for you but I'm experiencing the same issue. My town appears to be updated when my wife views it through our Co-op but I can't see it and my app appears to be up to date in Playstore.

Hi Tinkergirl & Glen, welcome to the forum . This is not unusual. We have many players on the forum with two towns on two separate Android devices. They regularly report one town/device getting the update prior to the other. I know it doesn't seem logical given they are both from the same household/internet connection, but it happens. Your game will be showing as up to date in the app store as the update isn't available on your device yet. I hope this makes sense .

Mine tournament disappeared after update

Mine tournament disappeared after update. IOS 12.4.1