Thread: Some co-op members restricted from maximizing number of tasks

Some co-op members restricted from maximizing number of tasks

Our co-op just formed and is in wooden league.
    I see that each member is limited to max 7 regatta tasks. We have a co-op member who completed 5/7 tasks and they can no longer add any new tasks. How can this happen? How do we fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jourhad View Post
    Our co-op just formed and is in wooden league.
    I see that each member is limited to max 7 regatta tasks. We have a co-op member who completed 5/7 tasks and they can no longer add any new tasks. How can this happen? How do we fix it?
    Is it possible that they dumped two tasks after beginning it? Or did tasks time out after beginning them? If you trash an already begun task, it is lost, but counts to your total number. A pity, but so it is.

And welcome to the Forum, Jourhad!

I see that each member is limited to max 7 regatta tasks. ...
    Hi Jourhad,

and additionally to what Z said, I see you are talking of "members", and members can't dump tasks from the board. So, if the request in your new Coop is f.e. to help with clearing the board, they can't do it.
    In this context I recommend reading Charlie's post here, which explains "everything" about this topic

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post654890

Good luck, and pls keep asking, if our answers didn't resolve it.

Thanks for the great info, Charlie's post was spot on helping me understand task dumping. However ×
    when I check the statistics every member has 0 tasks dumped. I am the only leader and there are no elders, so I'd think that this one player is starting then dumping or failing tasks, but they don't show up in the statistics. Is there some other way to see what is happening? Thanks

Thanks for the great info, Charlie's post was spot on helping me understand task dumping. However ×
    when I check the statistics every member has 0 tasks dumped. I am the only leader and there are no elders, so I'd think that this one player is starting then dumping or failing tasks, but they don't show up in the statistics. Is there some other way to see what is happening? Thanks
    Just some additional info. The statistics for dumped tasks only includes the ones "discarded" (dumped) from the task board. Since members cannot do that their statistic for that will always be 0.

Also, the count of tasks done does *not* include tasks that are "cancelled" (dumped) or timed out after taking (starting) them. This has always bugged me as I pointed out IN THIS POST