Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In game camera

In game camera

It would be really nice if there was a camera icon on the screen that, when tapped, would take a screenshot of just the town without all the buttons etc. A game i used to play had one and it was really handy.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    It would be really nice if there was a camera icon on the screen that, when tapped, would take a screenshot of just the town without all the buttons etc. A game i used to play had one and it was really handy.
    oooo...yes...would be lovely!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    It would be really nice if there was a camera icon on the screen that, when tapped, would take a screenshot of just the town without all the buttons etc. ...
    That would be great!

Maggie, that would be incredibly helpful with creating screenshots and panoramic pictures of our Towns!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Hmmm. It may be helpful but at the same time just think how many pictures would be taken by accident.
    If found angry upset or sad administer cheerwine ASAP- Penelope Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Licoricethecat View Post
    ..but at the same time just think how many pictures would be taken by accident.
    well, the Devs can still think about the How and where -- maybe don't put it directly on screen, where they said anyway is no room anymore (until lately, where they seem to have created a possible choice of screen icons for us - to which the camera could be added) -- main thing is, they'd create and add it! so we can use it *easily*.

Would love this please.

I played a similar game with this feature, you take the screenshot, then it asks do you want to save it, share it or delete it, so if they did something like that I'm not sure people clicking it by accident would be any worse than clicking the train or helicopter icon by mistake.

Yes I would like this also. Seeing Nightrooks reply above, there should really be no issue with accidental photo taking. Or as DD mentions, the Devs can work out how & where to place it . I think most players would really love this feature .

If the photos go to our camera roll, we can always delete any accidental ones easily enough there.

A partial solution to get a better image of your town now is to enter edit mode first by tapping the 4-way green arrow. We still have the boxes across the bottom and the words Edit Mode at the top, but it makes all the other clutter disappear. At least you can get a nice picture from most of the screen just using the screen capture on your device.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    If the photos go to our camera roll, we can always delete any accidental ones easily enough there.

A partial solution to get a better image of your town now is to enter edit mode first by tapping the 4-way green arrow. We still have the boxes across the bottom and the words Edit Mode at the top, but it makes all the other clutter disappear. At least you can get a nice picture from most of the screen just using the screen capture on your device.
    This is what i do now, then crop it to the part i want. I was going to try Ruud’s panorama challenge and that’s what started me wishing for the shortcut.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦