Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks for posting Nana's town Ruud! Looks splendid Nana! And I really like your zoo as well Ruud.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Well with your wonderful panoramic views Ruud, I debated whether to share my effort. I have spent hours using the photo editor I already have, as I am not to good at using technology. I will show my result, sorry it is not better. Hopefully it will spur others in to give it a try .
    What I could see of it...I really liked it Downton! For some reason...parts were blurry...maybe my device?
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 10-06-2019 at 04:35 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    ......What I could see of it...I really liked it Downton! For some reason...parts were blurry...maybe my device?
    Nope not your device Twilight, lol . Best I could do I'm afraid .

ETA As Ruud was so kind to start this thread and give examples how amazing a town can look. I gave it a go. Also it shows what a truly wonderful job he has done .
    Last edited by Downton; 10-06-2019 at 05:04 PM.

Nope not your device Twilight, lol . Best I could do I'm afraid .
    That is a very good first piece of THAT work, Downton no need to hide or excuse anything. You will get better in making such pictures with experience - well, you know that, so, we get to the main point: your town!

What we can see without ANY problems is that you have a very good layout. I can see certain "themed" areas, and - tell you what: you have indeed managed to bring in a LOT of trees! (and green) LOL
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-06-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Well with your wonderful panoramic views Ruud, I debated whether to share my effort. I have spent hours using the photo editor I already have, as I am not to good at using technology. I will show my result, sorry it is not better. Hopefully it will spur others in to give it a try .

Attachment 48984
    You did a great job, Downton!
    Yes, I can imagine it took hours for you but it was also a learning process wasn't it and hopefully fun to do!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That is a very good first piece of THAT work, Downton no need to hide or excuse anything. You will get better in making such pictures with experience - well, you know that, so, we get to the main point: your town!

What we can see without ANY problems is that you have a very good layout. I can see certain "themed" areas, and - tell you what: you have indeed managed to bring in a LOT of trees! (and green) LOL
    Thank you DD . I am glad you can see the basic idea of my town. Of course I am also very happy you have spotted (identified) my many trees!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    You did a great job, Downton!
    Yes, I can imagine it took hours for you but it was also a learning process wasn't it and hopefully fun to do!
    Thank you Ruud . Yes it was fun, and definitely a learning process. As DD mentions 'hopefully' (my word) I will improve with experience . I shall have a little break and then give it another go. TBH I didn't even think I would be able to achieve what I have, so I am very happy you started this thread
    Last edited by Downton; 10-06-2019 at 08:59 PM.

... Of course I am also very happy you have spotted (identified) my many trees!
    oh yes, I was very proud of myself to have discovered this secret.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-07-2019 at 06:06 AM. Reason: not to forget the green! you and Ruud are both amazing in that aspect :)

Lol, like I’d bother doing that for my wreck Maybe one day when I actually get all the land opened up and manage to create some sort of, nice-lookin town, I’ll consider it.

I did one for Graylady though.

IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh yes, I was very proud of myself to have discovered this secret.
    ROFL DD! (Literally)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Lol, like I’d bother doing that for my wreck Maybe one day when I actually get all the land opened up and manage to create some sort of, nice-lookin town, I’ll consider it.

I did one for Graylady though......
    Fantastic job Nevada! GL's town looks fab

Well.....for what it’s worth lol! (Don’t look too closely!!)
    0C88A858-FEBF-4FAA-A8F3-82ED9B88D9A0.jpg

Edit: it turned out so small for all that work!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    ...I did one for Graylady though.
    also impressive, both your work and her town. It still amazes me when some can put so much "stuff" in (for lack of better word, it's not only deco), and it still looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Edit: it turned out so small for all that work!
    lol, but I can zoom in! at least a bit, and can get an idea. The river (shape) looks really good.