Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Picture can be increased now, really worth the try!
    Yes I support the idea of Maggie about adding an in game camera to make the live of us Photo editors so much easier.
    hey, are you planning to sell pine trees for Christmas? lol

yes, it works now, and is VERY convenient, thx, Ruud!
    but only on your own, if that is as planned? just saying, don't need to move the other pics anywhere (not for me, I mean). But I'd like to know by whom is the example, or from where? just curious

and thanks for adding the link to Maggie's camera wish! I meant to, and forgot.

p.s.: wow, that is great, doing it for Nana's town! I hope she likes it! but I say thank you already, so impressive! (both town design and showing-it-procedure)
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-04-2019 at 01:15 PM. Reason: shortened after Ruud's link repair

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hey, are you planning to sell pine trees for Christmas? lol

yes, it works now, and is VERY convenient, thx, Ruud!
    but only on your own, if that is as planned? just saying, don't need to move the other pics anywhere (not for me, I mean). But I'd like to know by whom is the example, or from where? just curious

and thanks for adding the link to Maggie's camera wish! I meant to, and forgot.

p.s.:
    [U]idea of Maggie[/U] seems the underlining doesn't work this way - just use the icon

and p.s.2: wow, that is great, doing it for Nana's town! I hope she likes it! but I say thank you already, so impressive! (both town design and showing-it-procedure)
    To sell some good trees one needs to start early. It was during a Regatta task
    Beside standard screenshots there are more and more panoramic pics posted on Facebook. But we are more curious about our fellow Forum members aren't we!?!

BTW Fixed after your hints.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

To sell some good trees one needs to start early. It was during a Regatta task
    excuses... I do think you're preparing for a big business-sale-something - one just has to remember how you find also TS animals EVERYwhere!

Beside standard screenshots there are more and more panoramic pics posted on Facebook. But we are more curious about our fellow Forum members aren't we!?!
    What question is that? of course! - and we won't do Playrix' work here completely either
    But if they have something like addresses in that world, you could add a link in your post nr 1 here.

p.s.: did you overlook my question about the owner of that example town or is it a secret?
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-04-2019 at 01:25 PM. Reason: I took the link stuff out above :)

excuses... I do think you're preparing for a big business-sale-something - one just has to remember how you find also TS animals EVERYwhere!
    Caught in the act! Never enough trees in my Wintervillage *g*
    Cable car is ordered but only available after a month or so. So there is still time to think things over how to create a brand new landscape.
    And of course my TS Town will be snowy within a few weeks so that will allow be a good reason to do this trick again.

What question is that? of course! - and we won't do Playrix' work here completely either
    But if they have something like addresses in that world, you could add a link in your post nr 1 here.

p.s.: did you overlook my question about the owner of that example town or is it a secret?
    I will add a link in post nr 1 to the original FB page.
    And to answer your last question: first picture is from Ernie's town. The name of the poster of the second example is added too although I'm not sure if it is the creator too. She couldn't mention the app it was created on...
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Cable car is ordered but only available after a month or so...
    LOL! good!

I will add a link in post nr 1 to the original FB page.
    And to answer your last question: first picture is from Ernie's town. The name of the poster of the second example is added too although I'm not sure if it is the creator too. She couldn't mention the app it was created on...
    Thumbs up for all answers and additions, thanks
    I seem to see the letters "DG" in the other example town, so at least the G, and we've seen funny name combinations before Anyway, mentioning the name of the "original poster" here brings you on the safe(r) side, I'd say And the town is indeed impressive.

Creating an overview of your Zoo is a little bit easier to do. The area is smaller, but to get a good look without all thoee buttons on the bottom you still need more screenshots.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 10-06-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Creating an overview of your Zoo is a little bit easier to do. The area is smaller, but to get a good look without all thoee buttons on the bottom you still need more screenshots.
    That shows the zones/areas in your zoo really good Thanks for your "easy work", Ruud
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-06-2019 at 03:06 PM. Reason: btw...that means TOE buttons, ri<g>ht?

That shows the zones/areas in your zoo really good Thanks for your "easy work", Ruud
    I know it looks 'easy' but it takes several hours to get this result.
    A guy who's panoramic views really looks professional mentioned to spend 4 hours per overview.
    It feels a little bit like jigsaw puzzling without the jigsaw to lay the differente screenshots as pieces together and let them join seamlessly.
    Well, it was a rainy day in the weekend, really relaxing

I know it looks 'easy' but it takes several hours to get this result.
    I was joking/grinning about your "a little bit easier to do", sweetie; that certainly wasn't my judgement, lol!
    ("work" was rather how I see it)
    but seeing it as a puzzle is a nice idea, too Gaming/playing in all we do!
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-06-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Well with your wonderful panoramic views Ruud, I debated whether to share my effort. I have spent hours using the photo editor I already have, as I am not to good at using technology. I will show my result, sorry it is not better. Hopefully it will spur others in to give it a try .

IMG_20191006_164206.jpg