Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Show us a panoramic view on your Town!

New topic on Township's Facebook page but familiar from the past here on the Forum:
    Check out an aerial view of Ernie's town - so breathtaking!

Show us panorama images of your town.
    The best ones shared on Facebook will be featured right overthere.
    On the Forum your achievement will be Eternal Fame and a loud applause from your fellow Forum members! !
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 10-04-2019 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Added link

In my early days on this Forum I've heard people mentioning our dear friend Nana shared an all-in-one-picture of her town here on the Forum.

And now Facebook is asking for the same. So I gave it a try too and this is the result:

How it is done?
    First you take several screenshots from left top to bottom then scroll one screen-wide to the right and repeat till all of your town is been at screenshots.
    Make sure that they overlap slightly so that they can be laid seamlessly over each other.Save these screenshot in a map on your pc or tablet.
    'The application Drive' works perfect for me to share pictures between two devices.
    But you can use other 'cloud' apps if you like and if your town is on tablet or phone and your editing program is on PC for example.

Then edit the screenshots in a photographic program(or in Paint like I did).
    You can 'puzzle' just a favourite part of your town or go for the whole picture and show us your whole town to one big picture.
    That depents on how much time and experience or willing to learn you have. But it's definitely worth the try!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 10-04-2019 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Tap on pic to enlarge
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Rocky, dear. I am a “certified Luddite.” I consider myself extremely lucky if I can successfully capture an image of just a portion of my town. I assure you that I have never posted, nor attempted to capture, a panoramic view of my town. I wouldn’t have any clue how to do it and I am too impatient to follow any instructions on how to do it.

Good luck to all those willing to try and kudos to those that succeed!
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Rocky, dear. I am a “certified Luddite.” I consider myself extremely lucky if I can successfully capture an image of just a portion of my town. I assure you that I have never posted, nor attempted to capture, a panoramic view of my town. I wouldn’t have any clue how to do it and I am too impatient to follow any instructions on how to do it.

Good luck to all those willing to try and kudos to those that succeed!
    Ah, then my memory fails me. I remember talking about this. Beliefs can be very strong.
    Maybe someone can remember something about it and refresh my memory
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Oh yay! You did put here in the forum!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Ah, then my memory fails me. I remember talking about this. Beliefs can be very strong.
    Maybe someone can remember something about it and refresh my memory
    Nevada showed a picture of her whole town on the forum, a while back Ruud .

ETA Hopefully she will be kind enough to share an updated one . I will try and do one too. Though it may take a while...
    Last edited by Downton; 10-04-2019 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Oh yay! You did put here in the forum!
    Yes, it fits here as well as 'overthere'
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Nevada showed a picture of her whole town on the forum, a while back Ruud .

ETA Hopefully she will be kind enough to share an updated one . I will try and do one too. Though it may take a while...
    It starts with an 'N' ...
    Ends with 'A' ...
    And familiar on the for years on this Forum...
    Ah, thank you very much, Downton!

It does not have to be as artistic as this example from Ghea Ghee Township (posted on FB) just enjoy the puzzle
    Good luck with the 'job'!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 10-04-2019 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Tap on pic to enlarge

LOL, Nana! I echo her words "and I am too impatient to follow any instructions on how to do it".

I also remember it was Nevada with the big scene

and thanks muchly, Ruud, for ignoring that Playrix ignores us here with such ideas
    Are you aware one can't zoom in on your pics? (tapping them doesn't do anything)

And I think if Playrix is interested in seeing that, THEY should give us the tools for it ingame.

It is THEIR program, and it could put away the coins/cash display, the product bubbles, zoom out or in, etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL, Nana! I echo her words "and I am too impatient to follow any instructions on how to do it".

I also remember it was Nevada with the big scene

and thanks muchly, Ruud, for ignoring that Playrix ignores us here with such ideas
    Are you aware one can't zoom in on your pics? (tapping them doesn't do anything)

And I think if Playrix is interested in seeing that, THEY should give us the tools for it ingame.

It is THEIR program, and it could put away the coins/cash display, the product bubbles, zoom out or in, etc. etc.

Picture can be increased now, really worth the try!
    Yes I support the idea of Maggie about adding an in game camera to make the live of us Photo editors so much easier.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 10-04-2019 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Repair link

Dear Nana,
    It is me again. Your town is definitely worth to see in paronamic view! And since you mentioned not to have the skills and patience ..
    Long story short: here is your town!