Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Well.....for what it’s worth lol! (Don’t look too closely!!)
    Attachment 49047

Edit: it turned out so small for all that work!
    Well done Maggie! I love the layout of your town . Agree with DD, the river shape looks lovely.

Lol, yes I know what you mean, as in small, but great to get a bird's eye view and really appreciate the layout in it's entirety .

Trying to patch it together on my imac made me wish i could play my town there....you can see the details so much better on the big screen.

Edit: I forgot to say thank you!!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Thanks Nevada for posting it. I look for it but the link did not work anymore. This time around I will save a copy
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Why is it that some pictures post in a nice size in the post itself and others are just a little thumbnail we have to tap to enlarge? Mine usually show up as thumbnails.

The zoo is much faster and easier lol!
    8E2B8668-2C2F-4070-9A6F-4EA065F42952.jpg
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Why is it that some pictures post in a nice size in the post itself and others are just a little thumbnail we have to tap to enlarge? Mine usually show up as thumbnails.
    I post most of my pics direct from my kindle photo's on my tablet. These are in the form of small thumbnails. If I want to post a big picture like Nevada did of GL's town for example, I use a free image hosting site. This comes with it's drawbacks, like all pictures you posted disappearing if it closes down (like happened with Tinypics). Still they are very easy to use and handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    The zoo is much faster and easier lol!
    8E2B8668-2C2F-4070-9A6F-4EA065F42952.jpg
    Nice job Maggie. I will have to give it a go with my zoo

Wow! Amazing. Thank you so much Rocky for sharing Nana’s and to everyone who shared! My town doesn’t feel far enough along to share yet. Plus I’m pretty sure I don’t have the technical skills to do it. but it’s fun seeing other players’ panoramas! I’ll try looking at them again when I’m not on my phone.

Wondering who's town this is?
    It was a tough job this time. It seems some screenshots didn't match with the others, as if there was a little deformation.
    But in the end Im satisfied, hope you are too, Mystery mayor.
    A small hint: these panoramic views are not three-dimensional...

BTW: The secret of the big and after tapping even bigger picture?
    I use postimages.org and link that picture to the original picture stored in Drive.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

Wondering who's town this is?
    It was a tough job this time. It seems some screenshots didn't match with the others, as if there was a little deformation.
    But in the end Im satisfied, hope you are too, Mystery mayor.
    A small hint: these panoramic views are not three-dimensional...

BTW: The secret of the big and after tapping even bigger picture?
    I use postimages.org and link that picture to the original picture stored in Drive.
    Do you want an answer to who the mystery mayor is??

Lovely job Ruud . The mystery mayor is a good friend of ours I believe .