Thread: Accidently deleting helicopter order

Accidently deleting helicopter order

I believe there should be an undo button for when you press to delete an helicopter order. It can be really frustrating if you press it by accident and its a big order .

I too would love to see a "are you sure you want to delete this order" screen, much like on the regatta task board. On more than one occassion I have accidentally deleted an order I didn't mean to delete. Not to mention my touch screen is touchy. Would it really be that difficult to add?

Probably not technically difficult, although it does cost server space to "remember" these many things for undoing someone's *choices*, but a lot of players here, myself included, have contradicted the suggestions of a confirmation button in the past already. The reason is that it disturbs/hinders game play, when deleting many requests, many at once, and again and again (much more than playing a bit slower for one's decision making and accuracy).

Personally I don't think it's needed. I woukd find it a hindrance to have to confirm what I want to do.
    Deleting a heli order just means you wait fir another and as they are constant we don't really lose anything.
    The 30 minute wait can be a bit tedious though.
    I delete on purpose a lot of the orders, because I won't pay the goods for the return.

I also like the ability of being able to delete multiple orders in a matter of seconds without the hindrance of an "Are you Sure" popup.

Perhaps they could add this feature in the additional settings for those who would like the feature.
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Coop: T Rose
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Ideas That CANNOT Be Implemented At This Time

Well thought Ethan,
    That would be one way to do it.
    Not sure Playrix will want it as a Seperate feature though to the one we already have.
    But hey good idea.