Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

I have a Ipad pro and a Ipad 3 with the same town. All houses are decorated on the pro but not on the Ipad 3. I do see on the Ipad 3 the bales of hay at the horse track and the 3 new land expansions. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that the iPad is too old now that the houses are bare or have the devs forgotten something about the old iPads?

Quote Originally Posted by Macha View Post
    I have a Ipad pro and a Ipad 3 with the same town. All houses are decorated on the pro but not on the Ipad 3. I do see on the Ipad 3 the bales of hay at the horse track and the 3 new land expansions. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that the iPad is too old now that the houses are bare or have the devs forgotten something about the old iPads?
    Did you download the update on both your devices?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I see we got some new flags for the flag pole.

Is the mining event coming back and will we be able to keep the points we have acquired! Anyone??

A friend got an auto update on Android this morning. She lost the mining event as others have mentioned, so she uninstalled and then reinstalled the game. Now her town is gone and she is at level 1. Her daughter put a trouble ticket in on her behalf, but does anyone have any suggestions in the meantime? Thanks!!

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling both on my iPad and on my iPhone but it didn't make any difference at all, I still have no mining event. I think I have submitted a 'report a problem' to CS, however, they have also changed how that is done with this new update. It said it had been submitted but I haven't even had the automated reply yet and it was well over an hour ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Lu View Post
    A friend got an auto update on Android this morning. She lost the mining event as others have mentioned, so she uninstalled and then reinstalled the game. Now her town is gone and she is at level 1. Her daughter put a trouble ticket in on her behalf, but does anyone have any suggestions in the meantime? Thanks!!
    Does your friend have her game connected to FB? If so she should play to level 5. Then connect the game to FB. It should have a pop up then asking which town she wants to continue playing, the new one or her established/original town. Very important she clicks on the correct town, otherwise her original town could be overwritten on her device.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Does your friend have her game connected to FB? If so she should play to level 5. Then connect the game to FB. It should have a pop up then asking which town she wants to continue playing, the new one or her established/original town. Very important she clicks on the correct town, otherwise her original town could be overwritten on her device.
    I'll have her try, thanks!
    Liz
    Mayor of Lizbia,
    (Home of proud Lizbians)
    Leader of Team Venture

-Android player in Iowa, USA-

Has anyone had their 10 day dealer run out SINCE downloading the new update? 2 of my coopmates had him hired for 10 days and he just ran out. Both of them had one or more of the "one time use" dealer coupons stored. When they tried to repurchase Raja for the 10 days, they were unable to. One said he had to spend his "one time use" coupons in order to be able to buy the 10 days again. The other added, she was allowed to buy the 1 day or 5 day, but not the 10 days until she spent her one time use coupon.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Lu View Post
    I'll have her try, thanks!
    You're welcome. I hope she gets her town back quick