Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Any new CBs or zoo enclosures?

I have about 400 building materials filling up my barn (2085 size), and was hoping I'd have somewhere to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Seriously? We already have the one couple that need to get a room. Very disappointing.

Personally...I liked the bench with the willow...but wouldn't mind another without it as well.

and not what players have asked...
    I don't think we were clamoring for 50% bonus XP either. I hope it's something we need to activate because most players I know already feel we level up too fast.

And yes, I too would rather have either plain willow or empty bench. I hope this is a new decoration and they haven't ruined the one we already bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    The Weeping Willow Tree

Many players over the years asked for the bench attached to the willow tree to be removed. Well, Playrix instead seated two lovers making out on the bench under the tree. Also, I see with this update some subtle changes to our flowers available in decos, most noticeable with the wildflower patch.
    I really wish they would stop taking liberties with the decorations we already purchased. If they think anyone wants lovers under a tree, they could have just added another decoration for that. It's like they learned absolutely nothing from the flag episode. Once we have forked over coins or tcash or jewels or ingots or Yacht Club stars to buy something, then leave it as it is or pull it entirely refunding the purchase price.

I like the friendly witch flying around and how she waves her hat at you lol!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

It looks like the bonus payment on helicopter orders has been combined into one overall payment. I used to see two coin amounts float into my bank. Now just one amount is being paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    Any new CBs or zoo enclosures?

I have about 400 building materials filling up my barn (2085 size), and was hoping I'd have somewhere to use them.
    There are not Any new buildings or enclosures. Just land expansions, but after months of new buildings in an already crowded town it might be nice to breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I like the friendly witch flying around and how she waves her hat at you lol!
    Hee-hee...me too. I also like tapping the wizard too.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Is anyone else having problems with this update. I did the update this morning in my IOS town and looked for the witch that people were writing about. I couldn't find her anywhere, also none of the buildings etc were decorated which I thought was odd. The update had obviously downloaded ok though as I had the two people sat on the bench underneath the willow tree. So I tried closing the game down and reopening it, when I got back in, sure enough all the buildings were decorated and the witch was merrily flying around the town.

However, now that that is all sorted, the mining event seems to have disappeared, I tried at the event centre and it states that there are no events on at the moment. I have closed and reopened a few times but it is still not reappearing. Anyone else having this problem?

Mining event has disappeared for me as well. Irritating, as I spent gems for the mining flashlight!

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Walsh View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with this update. I did the update this morning in my IOS town and looked for the witch that people were writing about. I couldn't find her anywhere, also none of the buildings etc were decorated which I thought was odd. The update had obviously downloaded ok though as I had the two people sat on the bench underneath the willow tree. So I tried closing the game down and reopening it, when I got back in, sure enough all the buildings were decorated and the witch was merrily flying around the town.

However, now that that is all sorted, the mining event seems to have disappeared, I tried at the event centre and it states that there are no events on at the moment. I have closed and reopened a few times but it is still not reappearing. Anyone else having this problem?
    I‘m also on ios, have all the decos and the event at first try ... so it‘s not (only) an ios-problem. Sorry, I can’t help you further.