Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

I also just noticed that my helicopter runs are not posting the extra coins and Xp only what is stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cafrey View Post
    I also just noticed that my helicopter runs are not posting the extra coins and Xp only what is stated.
    The new update included a change to the heli orders. All bonus amounts are now included in the amount you see offered for the order. The bonus is no longer shown seperately .
    Last edited by Downton; 10-05-2019 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Corrected wording

same with mine tournament for me.

Does anyone know who is Richard they talk about in update description?

Quote Originally Posted by noniin View Post
    same with mine tournament for me.

Does anyone know who is Richard they talk about in update description?
    He is a new character that shows up in the heli orders.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

oh, okey. thanks

71730211_1458909684317262_283780540924952576_n.png.jpg
    First sneak peek is out, while update is already started rolling out.
    Curious if they have the nerve to proudly present the addition of new Family flags in Sneak peek 2 or 3.
    On Facebook still a daily topic of complaints although the flow seems to have its ups and downs.

I’m holding out on doing the update for as long as possible to avoid seeing the lovers under the tree. Then, I will have to either reconfigure the trees to hide the bench or remove them all together.

Really is annoying how the devs have time to make these specific changes to existing decorations versus making new or releasing previously unreleased decos into the game. If they are taking time to tweak, why not just give us something new to use our coins or t-cash on...

As far as the flag situation is concerned, it really was not inclusive in that many players did not have their flag as a choice, and it was a bit politically curious as well; the game recognized Catalonia which is not recognized by any global authority and they did not recognize Palestine which is recognized by the UN.

Bottom line: if all countries couldn’t be added and if regions were given representation and other states were not, it was the right thing to do to eliminate them from the game. While I was disappointed to see them go (one of my long-term goals was to have a large array of them as some players did) I was not happy knowing that many players couldn’t show pride of nation, for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    Bottom line: if all countries couldn’t be added and if regions were given representation and other states were not, it was the right thing to do to eliminate them from the game. ...
    That's a very good argument, and Playrix would have been clever to publish and use it.
    In advance, though.

It was the way HOW they did it and not announce it, that was wrong. And considering the strange way of "compensation", that probably, too.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That's a very good argument, and Playrix would have been clever to publish and use it.
    In advance, though.

It was the way HOW they did it and not announce it, that was wrong. And considering the strange way of "compensation", that probably, too.
    Yes, so true. It makes a world of difference when developers of any game are preventative rather than reactive, trying to put fire out after fire.

And the issue of compensation, absolutely, for all decorations they change (looking at you, lovers, underneath the willow.)

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    ...(looking at you, lovers, underneath the willow.)
    LOL - thanks for the laugh in all that hassle! you're definitely right there, too - I have used the tree in my 3D-hill, which means several times. The bench is a nice extra - as I have combined it with the guy feeding the dove (ONE of them!) - but several couples sitting on top of each other.... really not. I'm SO NOT looking forward to it.

And I can only repeat also, for the grafix folks at Playrix or WHOever decides about that:
    There is a HUGE thread with wishes that your users DID ask for, here in this forum, where you can invest your talent!