Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Yes finally got my update!!! At 4:14 am America time back to bed

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Guten Tag, DD. Endlich habe ich auch den Updat. ABER...... Natürlich gibt es immer ein aber..... Deine Aufsummung könntest Du vieleicht ergänzen mit diesem Bug: "Der text auf dem Stad Schild ist beinahe nicht mehr zu lesen." Und nein, mein Optiker hat es mir bestätigt, es liegt nicht an meinen Augen.
    Congrats and glad to hear it! lol, you have been to the optician for this? how careful
    You can add that bug to the list any time, best is towards Playrix. That is why I reply in English already, btw - Playrix has added it as wish to their rules, so they can follow us here more easily.

But main thing is, this is not since this update; I recall an earlier discussion about that topic already. IIRC, we found out that it (also) depends on which town sign one uses. Don't remember atm how it turned out, or whether it was reported ingame.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-09-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Village of Adelyn View Post
    I'm on Mac platform and after the update I can no longer feed the ducks, and there are task slots in the regatta that are grey boxes. I have contacted support but I don't have an answer yet, anyone else having these issues?
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

There were more (MAC) players that reported the same issues after the update, and what i can say so far is that the devs are aware of it, and currently working on a fix, which hopefully will be released soon.
    There as been another small update for MacOS users and it fixes the duck issue!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    OK, this one is gone after today's update 7.0.1 (Android) - can type after emojis again. YAY!

hi Downton, Kindle check, pls

The other bugs (and changes) I mentioned here are still there, incl. the couple at Willow tree.
    A clarification re. the typo correction: I can still click on word suggestions for current word. But the white box in which I saw the whole entry before sending and could go back by clicking on an earlier word, has vanished.
    Hi DD, I still have the issue with emojis. I don't have option for word suggestions, but I still have the white box and can go back to correct an earlier word in my text.

Yes the couple under the Willow Trees are there. In my town with so many trees, it's like attack of the clones .

Also the plane and outside zoo boards still do not display what quantity I have of crops/island goods or feathers in the barn.

So far I have not seen another update for my Kindle yet.

Here's a picture of the radioactive jiggling products Cody and I mentioned. Doesn't show as well as I would have liked in the pic. Catching the jiggling (moving) in a screenshot proved very difficult . I know they always glowed and moved, but after the update they seem so much brighter and jigglier (is that even a word? )

IMG_20191009_143941.jpg

ETA Yes the tabs appear smaller when using the dealer and the mining one seems to have a different icon altogether. And yep to the bridge instead of tractor for Township game icon as well .

EATA Anna has posted the Kindle glitches will be fixed soon when Kindle is completely out here.
    Last edited by Downton; 10-10-2019 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Emoji are fixed. Everything else is the same as stated above

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I was referring to the super bright glow (not the outlines or the hopping). I don't think it was that pronounced before.

There is a new mini event inserted between FIshing and Hal!oween. "Happy Times". Any guesses as to what it might be?
    It's another mini-competition like helping hands/transport magnate. During it we'll earn 50% more experience points as usual.

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1571491

On updating I got several small TC rewards from the new achievements in Town Hall.

ETA changed xp from 30% back to 50% as per Anna's post
    Last edited by JayS; 10-09-2019 at 07:03 PM.

There is a new mini event inserted between FIshing and Hal!oween. "Happy Times". Any guesses as to what it might be?
    As I understand we will receive more XP point for "active play" whatever this mean. Perhaps they will just duble XP points that you receive anyway.

I got my update. There is everything (bugs or changes) that is mentioned here . I will also check things and report some staff. It was funny thing, I got expansion and decoration to buy immediatly after upgrade, but decoration of buildings it appears after third login to the town.
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

October Update Expansion

What was the new 3 Expansions. I could not find.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana Gaberc View Post
    As I understand we will receive more XP point for "active play" whatever this mean. Perhaps they will just duble XP points that you receive anyway.....
    See Anna's thread/post about this, and other features in the new update . Click the link below:

09.10 The Newest Update IS OUT (iOS, Google Play, Mac)

Thanx for your8 reply, DD. My English is a bit rusty, therefore I replied in German. Abou those small lettering on my Town Sign, I used quite a lot of them prior to this update. The last one I used was the Movie Entrance with the red carpet and those moving spotlights. This morning, just after the update, the text was almost unreadable. I thought to fix it by re-typing theu t8ext, and the letters where big as usual.......... til I visited one of my neigbours. Again, small print. Tried different town signs, no positive result.
    As you suggested, I will send it to Playrix. Not sure if Playrix really is monotoring this community. So I send it In Game.
    Kind regards
    Aad

Finally installed the update this morning but no Halloween decorations in my town ? Deception.

Note : had to restart the game again to see the decos.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix