Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

On MacOS, be aware there are a couple issues we've noted so far - do iOS/Android users have them too?

Cannot feed ducks anymore, our "seasons" tab in the regatta is greyed out and cannot be clicked on and people can't hire Raja using the 10 day option.
    Last edited by JoeCG; 10-07-2019 at 05:46 PM.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Has anyone had their 10 day dealer run out SINCE downloading the new update? 2 of my coopmates had him hired for 10 days and he just ran out. Both of them had one or more of the "one time use" dealer coupons stored. When they tried to repurchase Raja for the 10 days, they were unable to. One said he had to spend his "one time use" coupons in order to be able to buy the 10 days again. The other added, she was allowed to buy the 1 day or 5 day, but not the 10 days until she spent her one time use coupon.

Has this happened to anyone else?
    Yes, this is happening to me. The dealer ran out today, and I tried to hire him for 10 days, but it's a no go. I press the 10 day option, and it disappears, and goes right back to the market.

The 1 day and 5 day options work though.

I used the one time use option, and since still, I cannot hire him for 10 days.

I suppose I'll have to go with the 5 day option now and hope it gets fixed soon.
    Last edited by SeaSideSity; 10-07-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    Last year I joined a group for antisocial people. We haven't had a meeting yet. 🤣

Township Level - 143
    Co-op Name - 'Totally Township'
    Co-op Code - #N9QFRH
    One rule - Do at least 1/2 of the tasks presented each week at 125+ points each. Easy, peasy!
    Gardenscapes Level - 1574
    Homescapes Level - 1550
    Fishdom Level - 323
    Wildscapes Level - 16

I got my Android update earlier today, can't test right now if the dealer bug is there, as he's currently hired.

But the devs are aware of it, and working on a fix.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I got my Android update earlier today, can't test right now if the dealer bug is there, as he's currently hired.

But the devs are aware of it, and working on a fix.
    How about the ducks?
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    How about the ducks?
    I will ask about that, is it only on MAC that this is happening?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

... the devs are aware of it, and working on a fix.
    Thanks so much for this update!
    Last edited by SeaSideSity; 10-07-2019 at 06:11 PM.
    Last year I joined a group for antisocial people. We haven't had a meeting yet. 🤣

Township Level - 143
    Co-op Code - #N9QFRH
    One rule - Do at least 1/2 of the tasks presented each week at 125+ points each. Easy, peasy!
    Homescapes Level - 1550
    Fishdom Level - 323
    Wildscapes Level - 16

Still no update for me or another player for Android it is getting frustrating.

Is this an issue with anyone on Android?

After the second to the last update, I was able to correct typos as I was writing messages in the chat box. In a top box on my keyboard, I was able to move my cursor over, fix the error, and then continue on. I was so happy for that.

After this latest update, that keyboard box is gone.

Wondering if this is a Township update issue, or my Android keyboard issue?

Township Level - 143
    Co-op Code - #N9QFRH
    Homescapes Level - 1550
    Fishdom Level - 323
    Wildscapes Level - 16

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    How about the ducks?
    I will ask about that, is it only on MAC that this is happening?
    Could someone who has the update already and is not on Mac, just check, pls?

I can feed my ducks, no problem. However, it took me 2 or 3 try’s to rehire the dealer for 10 days. Using iPad os.
    Level 161
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)