Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I got my Android update earlier today, can't test right now if the dealer bug is there, as he's currently hired.

But the devs are aware of it, and working on a fix.
    For anyone else having problems hiring the dealer for 10 days, try clicking at the very left edge of the 10 day button instead of in the center. I was just advised to do this, and I finally got the 10 day purchase confirmation to pop up, instead of the window just "disappearing" like happens when I click in the center of the button.

Thanks, Nana!

somehow I have no problem this time waiting for the update...

ETA: and thanks, Kitty! Is that a general problem, or only with the one-time-dealer-coupon in your possession, as some described?
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-08-2019 at 06:03 AM.

OK, just got the Android update, middle Germany.

I don't have the problems reported by some Mac players with ducks or seasons tab:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Cannot feed ducks anymore, our "seasons" tab in the regatta is greyed out and cannot be clicked on and people can't hire Raja using the 10 day option.
    can't say for the dealer, as he's hired atm.

I do see the bug with the missing barn quantity display for Crops/Island goods when clicking on the zoo board (can't say for plane yet, as next one requires factory items) that kitty described here.

I do see the change to the Weeping willow with the most annoying couple sitting on the bench. No choice

I also have the keyboard changed back to NOT allowing corrections in Chat anymore, as SeaSideSity described here. Very disappointing also; I see that as a bug.

I also have the impression that some ingame icons have been changed (the mine tab icon in the dealer window... at least when highlighted?), some look reduced in size. The outside game icon definitely has changed from the tractor with hay to a bridge. I remember having seen it as deco.
    ETA: the notification icon outside the game has changed to a bridge, too! (lol, that was important, huh?)

I have the Halloween deco and the temp. Halloween items available.

3 expansions, yes. Strange place, as they take away the mountains from my jungle cave deco, hmpf, will have to re-arrange. And the 3rd expansion will have again mountains to its right side, which might limit its use a bit, but all in all, will give some room

oh and all the avi pics from "outside" are back finally, YAY! can finally recognize my friends and helpers again!
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-08-2019 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    The new update included a change to the heli orders. All bonus amounts are now included in the amount you see offered for the order. The bonus is no longer shown seperately .
    How come I have the feeling we are getting less for our heli orders? Have the amounts for the orders really been increased?
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 146
    Platform: iOS

Kindle player here.

Just downloaded & installed latest update.

Now i cannot even get into my game. I get the error:

"An unknown error occurred connecting to the Amazon Appstore."

Then the error message gives me the options to QUIT or HELP.

Quit closes the app.

Help takes me to the front page of the Amazon Appstore.

No answers for me in either location.

So, since i cant get into my game to use the cog to open a ticket with Playrix, would someone who knows how please let them know that this Kindle user is unable to play the game now due to the update.

Thanks.

hi Big Boy,

sorry to hear that! you restarted your device and all that, I assume?
    Then scroll down here

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ndroid-Kindle)

to the end of the post, there's the link to a form you can use to reach Playrix. They won't react to a post of anyone else, also cos they probably need more info than just your OS (version of OS and game, f.e.)
    Emphasize at first that you CANNOT send from ingame.

JIC: Tell them as much as you can about your town, also level, Coop name, FB connection? etc (check the rest of the post for that), then stay patient and keep replying. Good luck!!

ETA: very welcome, Big Boy! thanks for taking the time to say thank you
    let us know, ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    Kindle player here.

Just downloaded & installed latest update.
    Now i cannot even get into my game. I get the error:
    "An unknown error occurred connecting to the Amazon Appstore."
    Then the error message gives me the options to QUIT or HELP.
    Quit closes the app.
    Help takes me to the front page of the Amazon Appstore.
    No answers for me in either location.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-08-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks DD! I appreciate the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    The new update included a change to the heli orders. All bonus amounts are now included in the amount you see offered for the order. The bonus is no longer shown seperately .
    Is there any official information about this? Why did the Playrix team not explain this to everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    How come I have the feeling we are getting less for our heli orders? Have the amounts for the orders really been increased?
    I haven't updated yet so can't say. The XP changed the update before. So even though you saw two numbers flying up, they only added to the original amount shown. This update has included both coins and XP into one amount each. Marisa who is a beta tester and also Mod/admin of the Township FB group has stated that it does include the bonus. As have other beta testers on FB. There has been a change to the XP we receive in the zoo also. Whether Playrix is using this change to give us less coins, well who knows.

ETA See conversation here regarding this issue
    Last edited by Downton; 10-08-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Lucky(?) You.

Hi, _ DD _, Nice for you having the update. Was it coming by ship? Here, at Rotterdam, SW in Holland, still no update. Maybe the river Rhine is flowing very slowly? Anyhow, you mentioned the correction bar above the virtueakl keyboard. There was a bug in it. Every time I tried to correct a Typo by placing the cursor near the typo, my game crashed and started up again. The only way to correct without having the game crashed was by using the left/right arrow and correct using backspace and/or delete. The correction bar will possibly return in a next update?! I really hope Playrix and the Google Play Store find a way to release the upgrade simultaniasly with the iOS update. It's a week ago the iOS update started to roll out.
    Viel Glück und Spaß mit dem Spiel.