Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Quote Originally Posted by mccoyandboys View Post
    What was the new 3 Expansions. I could not find.
    Hello, welcome to the forum . Click the picture below to see where the new expansions are. Mine are still being built and I have used an arrow to highlight them .

IMG_20191009_153500.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Finally installed the update this morning but no Halloween decorations in my town ? Deception.

Note : had to restart the game again to see the decos.
    Feel like am sending coal to Newcastle by answering GL

For some reason we need to fully close and re-open the game before the decorated buildings and town characters appear. They're worth the wait. I especially like the black cat with orange eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Feel like am sending coal to Newcastle by answering GL....
    Lol, yes I know what you mean .Very rare to give instead of receive answers from GL .

Just a small query - is the artwork on the side of the Fashion House CB new?

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Just a small query - is the artwork on the side of the Fashion House CB new?
    It looks like a window into the building showing the dress inside. I've never noticed it before so it could well be new.

Thanks Downtown for posting a screenshot of the radioactive glow for DD. I find the glow to be MUCH brighter after the update! I keep my monitor brightness at about 65% and it is still screaming bright (I am on a kindle)

Thanks Downton, JayS, and Tatiana for the explanation on the mini event. Don't know how I missed that in Nevada's announcement.

Installed update this morning (Android, East Coast, USA) with no Halloween decos. Followed advice I had read here and restarted game and, of course, they were there. Thanks to all who gave us a heads up and a solution. Barb

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    It looks like a window into the building showing the dress inside. I've never noticed it before so it could well be new.

Thanks Downtown for posting a screenshot of the radioactive glow for DD. I find the glow to be MUCH brighter after the update! I keep my monitor brightness at about 65% and it is still screaming bright (I am on a kindle)

Thanks Downton, JayS, and Tatiana for the explanation on the mini event. Don't know how I missed that in Nevada's announcement.
    You're welcome Cody. I am on kindle too and agree it is a lot brighter after the update. I got a shock the first time I opened a factory.

Lol, I missed the XP thing in Nevada's announcement as well. There seems to be a discrepancy between Nevada post and Anna's post (which I linked). Nevada's says 50% and Anna's says 30%.
    Last edited by Downton; 10-09-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol, I missed the XP thing in Nevada's announcement as well. There seems to be a discrepancy between Nevada post and Anna's post (which I linked). Nevada's says 50% and Anna's says 30%.
    Anna's says 50% too now 😹 Thanks for pointing it out, Downton!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Anna's says 50% too now ������ Thanks for pointing it out, Downton!

ROFL Anna

People on the regatta dock are disappearing & reappearing, anyone else?