Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Am I the only one wondering what we are supposed to do with the pumpkin, witch cloak, and items made from the pumpkins? I don't know why we would grow them and not have a use for them.

I've had helicopter orders for all of them, it's just random, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmrosesue View Post
    Am I the only one wondering what we are supposed to do with the pumpkin, witch cloak, and items made from the pumpkins? I don't know why we would grow them and not have a use for them.
    I'm guessing that as well as heli orders mentioned by BJK, they'll be asked for a lot in the Halloween event when it starts.

It’s official: the “lover’s willow” has been completely removed from my town where rotation could not hide the nuisance. Aside from one or two that still remain with the idiotic scene completely masked, the lovers will, happily for me, perpetually sit in storage.

I’d like to request a gorgeous, tallish, full and billowy green tree with zero junk added as a replacement. No bench, no swing, no garland, no people... nothing except a gorgeous green canopy... and not neon green or putrid green or some other wacky shade. Basically what the willow was before it was tainted.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmrosesue View Post
    There are HELI orders for them, and in the trick or treat event, they are usually needed at some point.

I love Halloween and adore the details of the decorations with this update! I have taken extra time just to zoom in and look around my town at the details!
    TOWN: Angel Fire
    LEVEL: 114
    ZOO LEVEL 20
    IOS: IPAD AIR
    GC: Mysteriousways6

MY FRIEND CODE: WQ9PJ3
    Fishdom level: 1562, Homescapes level 448, Gardenscapes level 825

I always want to make more friends on Facebook. Add me!
    https://www.facebook.com/Josie.brown.3766

Just noticed that the pizza parlor & donut shop got lovely new awnings😍

Yup. Now there are two lovers, under the tree, IN the giraffe enclosure of my zoo. Hahahaa