Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Hey guys,

The latest update (v. 7.0.0) has been spotted for both iOS and Android!

How exciting!!!

(Please note: updates take a while to roll out to every player, so you may not see it yet, but it’s on the way!).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Yay...can't wait! Thanks Nevada.

Awwww.....pickles...they took out the grouping button. I was looking forward to trying out that feature.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 10-03-2019 at 12:16 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Yay...can't wait! Thanks Nevada.

Awwww.....pickles...they took out the grouping button. I was looking forward to trying out that feature.
    So was I. Even with an iPad Pro 12.9, the extra space would’ve been nice. Screen is getting rather crowded, especially during events.
    Town: Trickle Creek / #68TC4P
    Co-Op : Just the 2 of us / #JUSEU3

Now that the October update is here, I started hauling Halloween decos out of storage. Waldo (the Gargoyle) is delighted to be free again!
    Level 158
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

The Weeping Willow Tree

Many players over the years asked for the bench attached to the willow tree to be removed. Well, Playrix instead seated two lovers making out on the bench under the tree. Also, I see with this update some subtle changes to our flowers available in decos, most noticeable with the wildflower patch.
    Level 158
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    The Weeping Willow Tree

Many players over the years asked for the bench attached to the willow tree to be removed. Well, Playrix instead seated two lovers making out on the bench under the tree.
    So they did, meeeh ...

I haven’t checked out all the updates yet, but noticed a change in the position of the “In the barn:” when making an item in the factory. It has moved from right under the Item name (ie: Chili Sauce, Burritos, etc.) to below the ingredients needed.

This is annoying! IMO, it was perfect the way it was before. You see the name of the item and right below that the amount you have. Why move it?

Anyway, just a little annoyance when I can’t see any reason for the change.

BTW - I took a screen shot but can’t find it on my iPad. First time I’ve done a screenshot on iPad and no idea where it went. LOL

Just noticed the hay bales. I had 4 around my Horse Track for deco ... they are now several hay bales stacked up, birds flying around them. Really quite nice ... but larger than my Horse Track!
    Last edited by JustJan; 10-03-2019 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Added additional information
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

The Weeping Willow Tree

Many players over the years asked for the bench attached to the willow tree to be removed. Well, Playrix instead seated two lovers making out on the bench under the tree. ....
    What? oh nooo... I like(d) the bank, and it being empty. On all of them, really?
    I will have to re-do my 3d hill...

I looked in your town, Nana, but all benches are hidden *g* Thanks for the info here, in any case!

Adding animation on some deco is usually nice, but ... here, they'd better changed that amphitheatre!
    Or, Playrix, look in the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list, pls!
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-03-2019 at 02:47 PM. Reason: and thanks, Nevada! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post

yeah...seems the ambitious young manager Richard had other ideas.

The Weeping Willow Tree

Many players over the years asked for the bench attached to the willow tree to be removed. Well, Playrix instead seated two lovers making out on the bench under the tree. Also, I see with this update some subtle changes to our flowers available in decos, most noticeable with the wildflower patch.
    Seriously? We already have the one couple that need to get a room. Very disappointing.

Personally...I liked the bench with the willow...but wouldn't mind another without it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    yeah...seems the ambitious young manager Richard had other ideas.
    and not what players have asked...
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 10-03-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton