Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Disappointed the national flags were not included in the recent update. Our family of players will all be leaving at the end of this Regatta. Shame on you, Playrix!!!

Also, I don't understand why they removed the Qty in Barn for Crops/Island goods when clicking on the zoo board or plane. In the past, when you clicked on an item on the zoo board (in your town by zoo entrance), it would tell you how many you already have in your barn. Now it only does that with factory items. Same with when you are waiting for a plane to come it and it tells you the 3 items the plane will need. It just says "harvest from the field" now for crops and "Delivered from ____ island" for island goods. It was really convenient before when it used to tell you how many you had in the barn! why remove this????

IMG_6816.jpg

IMG_6817.jpg
    Last edited by kitty4715; 10-04-2019 at 10:39 PM.

Another unwanted change did anybody else notice that they changed the post office decoration and now it looks almost like our factories with that ugly conveyor belt or loading platform I don’t know what but it’s awful and they made the envelope even more garish and cartoony. Why playrix just why?!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Another unwanted change did anybody else notice that they changed the post office decoration and now it looks almost like our factories with that ugly conveyor belt or loading platform I don’t know what but it’s awful and they made the envelope even more garish and cartoony. Why playrix just why?!
    We will never know. And maybe the awful and hidious halloween decorations on the buildings hide some more changes.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 137
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Did you download the update on both your devices?
    Yes I do have update it on both Ipads

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I really wish they would stop taking liberties with the decorations we already purchased. If they think anyone wants lovers under a tree, they could have just added another decoration for that. It's like they learned absolutely nothing from the flag episode. Once we have forked over coins or tcash or jewels or ingots or Yacht Club stars to buy something, then leave it as it is or pull it entirely refunding the purchase price.
    I AGREE!!!!!!
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Also, I don't understand why they removed the Qty in Barn for Crops/Island goods when clicking on the zoo board or plane. ...
    uh, thanks, Kitty, and I hope you reported it as a glitch?! That *can't* have a good reason.
    (as a foreigner myself, I'd recommend not to use an abbreviation there)

Playrix added some new flag designs ....
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 137
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Playrix added some new flag designs ....
    Are they an improvement on what we already have?

Got to give playrix 10/10 for consistency.
    Yet another update full of glitches.

If major they will try fix it, but otherwise we will have to wait for next update
    to put right what they broke lol