Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    The Weeping Willow Tree

Many players over the years asked for the bench attached to the willow tree to be removed. Well, Playrix instead seated two lovers making out on the bench under the tree. Also, I see with this update some subtle changes to our flowers available in decos, most noticeable with the wildflower patch.
    There is also a lady in the veggie cart hawking her wares

One thing really annoying me is the bubbles in the factories. Last update they were too large and went off the screen, the solution, not simply making them smaller, no let's make them move...who thought that was a good idea?

Not a major issue, but it is going to bug me until I get used to it.

The couple on the bench by the willow tree is ridiculous though. I've had to put a lot of trees in storage especially the one that was in my schoolyard. Really don't want kissing couples in my town at all, especially not on decorations a lot of people have more than one of.

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Thanx for your8 reply, DD. My English is a bit rusty, therefore I replied in German. Abou those small lettering on my Town Sign, I used quite a lot of them prior to this update. The last one I used was the Movie Entrance with the red carpet and those moving spotlights. This morning, just after the update, the text was almost unreadable. I thought to fix it by re-typing theu t8ext, and the letters where big as usual.......... til I visited one of my neigbours. Again, small print. Tried different town signs, no positive result.
    As you suggested, I will send it to Playrix. Not sure if Playrix really is monotoring this community. So I send it In Game.
    Kind regards
    Aad
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ight=Town+sign
    This is the thread where we discussed this...at one point, it resolved itself but it has returned in the last few days.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Halloween theme - switch it OFF

After my last update, my cows are dressed in silly costumes and there are unwanted cobwebs everywhere. Please may I have an option to switch it off. I am a teacher and use this game in class to teach economics concepts to children. I cannot use it with this current unwanted distraction.

Helicopter coin bonus missing

I just updated to the newest version today, and ever since, my helicopter bonuses have not been working. I have Generous Customer activated, and 50% coins at the Academy of Industry for most of the factories. The generous customer value shows in green, but when I send a helicopter, it doesn't add the 50% academy coin boost like it used to.

Is anyone else experiencing this? New feature where the bonus is "built in"? If so, hard to ever tell because the prices vary so wildly.

Hi Lazytown welcome to the forum Yes the way our XP and Coin bonus is paid has changed. It is now included in the amount we see offered for our goods at the heli pad. I agree,it is hard to tell as the offers quite often seem just random. See my post regarding this change by clicking the link below:

October 2019 update

Thanks Downton. Having sent a few helicopter orders now, it does seem like the prices are overall higher than they were. Still, I liked seeing the bonus split out!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi Lazytown welcome to the forum Yes the way our XP and Coin bonus is paid has changed. It is now included in the amount we see offered for our goods at the heli pad. I agree,it is hard to tell as the offers quite often seem just random. See my post regarding this change by clicking the link below:

October 2019 update

Quote Originally Posted by Lazytown0 View Post
    Thanks Downton. Having sent a few helicopter orders now, it does seem like the prices are overall higher than they were. Still, I liked seeing the bonus split out!
    You're welcome! . I agree with you, I liked the bonus separate as well.

Quote Originally Posted by I am Groot View Post
    It looks like the bonus payment on helicopter orders has been combined into one overall payment. I used to see two coin amounts float into my bank. Now just one amount is being paid.
    Okay I'm relieved - I thought we weren't getting our bonus coins at all!!! Still - not sure why they changed this... I liked seeing the bonus coins flowing separate up to my total.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    One thing really annoying me is the bubbles in the factories. Last update they were too large and went off the screen, the solution, not simply making them smaller, no let's make them move...who thought that was a good idea?
    The only place I've had a problem with this is at the Feed Mills... they added it to the feed when you load them up and as you swipe across it changes orientation and just doesn't look good. You really can't even read it because it's changing so fast.