Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Danke für die guten Wünsche, so sie denn ernst gemeint waren...
    Die Wünsche waren gemeint. Playrix macht mehrere Mal Unterschied zwischen iOS und Android. Qua Updates immer im Vorteil für iOS, die meisten bugs sitzen dann auch bei den Äpfel Liebhabern.
    Nochmals, viel Spaß und Erfolg.
    Gruß aus Rotterdam :-))

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    My kindle updated but my droid phone hasn't.
    My kindle updated this morning. Unfortunately by itself. Although, knock on wood, everything seems to be working OK. Turned everything off and back on to get decorated buildings. Have the temporary factory items and pumpkins. Hired Raj for ten days (by touching the left side of the purchase button -- thanks Dread!!) So far so good.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    My kindle updated this morning. Unfortunately by itself. Although, knock on wood, everything seems to be working OK. Turned everything off and back on to get decorated buildings. Have the temporary factory items and pumpkins. Hired Raj for ten days (by touching the left side of the purchase button -- thanks Dread!!) So far so good.
    Ooppps. I mean thanks to Kitty for the ten day dealer tip.

I've just updated my second town on Amazon and touch wood everything seems ok although I didn't have the Halloween decorations initially. I force closed and reopened and there they were ........result . Just to add, I'm in Southern Europe.

Okay, I finally was able to open the game (yay!). I did nothing different, it just opened after another attempt to open. Fingers crossed it keeps opening.

But my buildings aren't decorated.

Jus wondering if the update is needed for the fishing event? Still haven't gotten Android update yet.

And now suddenly my buildings are decorated. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Sexton View Post
    Jus wondering if the update is needed for the fishing event? Still haven't gotten Android update yet.
    Hi Diane. I assume the new update will be required for the fishing event, as it is not mentioned in the release notes of Septembers update (only the October update lists it). My kindle has updated, but not my Android phone yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    And now suddenly my buildings are decorated. ������
    Yay, sounds like you are all up and running . Most of us only got the Halloween decs after closing and reopening our towns. I take it this means your game is opening properly now?

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi Diane. I assume the new update will be required for the fishing event, as it is not mentioned in the release notes of Septembers update (only the October update lists it). My kindle has updated, but not my Android phone yet.
    Thanks Downton ❤😀