Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Yes! 😁 so happy!

Just had another small Township update available (without description), maybe they're starting to roll out patches? On Android.

Edit: this is just my guess, not official info of any kind.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    OK, just got the Android update, middle Germany.

I do see the bug with the missing barn quantity display for Crops/Island goods when clicking on the zoo board (can't say for plane yet, as next one requires factory items) that kitty described here.

I also have the keyboard changed back to NOT allowing corrections in Chat anymore, as SeaSideSity described here. Very disappointing also; I see that as a bug.
    _DD_ or anyone, have you try to report this to support? Keyboard help was one of the very good thing for me since english is not my native language.
    I`m still waiting android update, half scared to be honest.
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

Man the items on the factory shelves look positively radioactive!!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Man the items on the factory shelves look positively radioactive!!
    Lol, they really do! One of the first things I noticed. In my feeding mill the bags of feed seem smaller on the shelf, but the glowing and jiggling is very OTT

ETA My next plane needs feathers and the amount I have is not displaying like it used to. It just tells me where I can collect them. So I am guessing this is connected to the issue mentioned about not seeing crops and island goods amounts for your next plane. This is on my kindle.

EATA The island fruit is not displaying how many I have on my board outside the Zoo either. Again on my kindle. I should mention also that I can however still edit mistakes in my text in co-op chat.
    Last edited by Downton; 10-09-2019 at 04:27 AM.

Just updated-android France.
    No problems so far but am chortling that Played edited the what's new, but not the about this game section
    Screenshot_20191009-035804.jpg

Ok so getting jealous!!!!! Been waiting for what 4 days now still nothing! Ugggg😞😞

I'm on Mac platform and after the update I can no longer feed the ducks, and there are task slots in the regatta that are grey boxes. I have contacted support but I don't have an answer yet, anyone else having these issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Village of Adelyn View Post
    I'm on Mac platform and after the update I can no longer feed the ducks, and there are task slots in the regatta that are grey boxes. I have contacted support but I don't have an answer yet, anyone else having these issues?
    Hi,

There were more (MAC) players that reported the same issues after the update, and what i can say so far is that the devs are aware of it, and currently working on a fix, which hopefully will be released soon.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Okay just now I notice a problem with my co-op chat on my kindle. When I try to use more than one emoji it just deletes my entire text. I can't try to type anything after the emoji either as it deletes my message also.

ETA Its the first time I have tried to do it since updating the game so assume the problem is a glitch from that.
    Last edited by Downton; 10-09-2019 at 04:49 AM.