Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post

ETA See conversation here regarding this issue
    Thanks for the "summary" and the link, Downton I have given a link to it also in the Mac thread (for Simourgh and others).

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    Hi, _ DD _, Nice for you having the update. Was it coming by ship? ....
    The correction bar will possibly return in a next update?! I really hope Playrix and the Google Play Store find a way to release the upgrade simultaniasly with the iOS update. It's a week ago the iOS update started to roll out.
    Viel Glück und Spaß mit dem Spiel.
    Danke für die guten Wünsche, so sie denn ernst gemeint waren...

That's why I mentioned middle Germany, btw, as I have seen before that middle and south get the updates days apart. I know of a friend in the UK who gets her Android updates for her two devices in the same household on different days...
    I rather always hope that they find and eliminate as many bugs as possible before the release!
    But the Mac situation, for example, with tons of greyed out tasks in their regatta - isn't it for the 2nd time? - makes me shake my head.
    No problems with waiting, just my barn complains when I collect materials already

Of course, I do hope also that Playrix will repair what I see as bugs in their game. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks for the "summary" and the link, Downton I have given a link to it also in the Mac thread (for Simourgh and others).
    You're welcome DD . It is new having the Mac updated before me, lol

... It is new having the Mac updated before me, lol
    lol, I bet, it was here, too. Can't be much longer then, I hope for you - but just cos you want it! if you have seen my post re the update above... well, as I said earlier, I had no problems waiting for it (wish they had repaired more errors instead of adding new ones).

I haven't updated yet so can't say. The XP changed the update before. So even though you saw two numbers flying up, they only added to the original amount shown. This update has included both coins and XP into one amount each. Marisa who is a beta tester and also Mod/admin of the Township FB group has stated that it does include the bonus. As have other beta testers on FB. There has been a change to the XP we receive in the zoo also. Whether Playrix is using this change to give us less coins, well who knows.

ETA See conversation here

regarding this issue
    We still get XPs (flying across the screen to the left top) and coins (flying to the righthand top).

There are just no more bonus amounts added.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 141
    Platform: iOS

Still no update for me.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Same here no update

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, I bet, it was here, too. Can't be much longer then, I hope for you - but just cos you want it! if you have seen my post re the update above... well, as I said earlier, I had no problems waiting for it (wish they had repaired more errors instead of adding new ones).
    Lol, I think you're right DD. I am not even going to try to play on my Android phone when the update is available. Reading your post, I will wait and hope they fix the errors for the kindle update .
    Last edited by Downton; 10-08-2019 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Using my phone would also mean using a couple of jam jars to see ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    We still get XPs (flying across the screen to the left top) and coins (flying to the righthand top).

There are just no more bonus amounts added.
    We used to get two XP and two coin amounts flying up per order. One was the amount shown on the order the second was the bonus amounts. Now there is just one XP amount and one coin amount flying up. The Bonus has been included in the total offered. No second extra amounts separately. Prior to this update they had already included the XP bonus to the amount shown on the order, but ​it was still flying up in the form of two amounts.

My kindle updated but my droid phone hasn't.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim