Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need your opinion

Need your opinion

Hi, I'm almost finished with my last zoo enclosure another day and I should have all materials i need (thank goodness) any way I was wondering how many of each slab glass & brick i should save, or do you sell them all off? 50, 75, 100? Thanks 😃

Since you can build the enclosures in any order, it depends on which animal cards you get, you cannot assume that the "next" enclosure will require *less* than the one you are doing now. A good bet would be to save at least 10 *more* than the current enclosure needs.

Also, you should save all 3 types (bricks, slabs, and glass). If you are done will *all* enclosures, note that the last one introduced (Anteater) required 266 Glass and 266 Slabs which was 12 more than the previous one introduced (Arctic Wolves, 254 Bricks and 254 Slabs). The next one will most likely be 278 Bricks and 278 Glass.

See the wiki for more details on the zoo enclosure requirements

Once you've completed your last enclosure & community building, you only need to keep 100-150 of each in your barn. Also check the forum inbetween updates for sneak peek of beta testing, that will usually give us enough time to accumulate what we need.

Thanks for your info. I am on the gangster enclosure. I have all CB even all cards that I need. I was just wondering how much the elders of the game keep or if they sell most of their leftover materials. I know I should keep a set amount because they are certain to come out with more cute little critters. Thanks again

I don’t have a set amount in mind. Once I finish a building and clear space in the barn, they tend to collect again until I go “ack!”
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    ... Once I finish a building and clear space in the barn, they tend to collect again until I go “ack!”
    LOL! yep.

Finished with all zoo enclosures. My barn is 2160. I do not want to hold more than 15 percent of barn space with currently unneeded building material. I keep 20 to 30 tools used for expansions and the ones we get at the exchange. I target 50 - 70 slabs, glass and bricks. I hold extra when an expansion or new building is planned. I do not plan on purchasing any more zoo enclosures, as I am tired of not having room in my barn for needed products to sell.

Thanks guys & dolls, seems like I'm on the right track for now. I do appreciate all your feedback

ONLY 100 to 150 of EACH is 400 to 600 spaces in the barn for the new 'community' buildings AND around an additional 40 each of 4 different power tools (120 total) for a total of 520 to 720 unavailable barn space for the next 'community building. Add on 3x 270 (710) spaces for new Zoo enclosures, you are looking at 1430 unavailable barn space. You need one REALLY HUMONGOUS barn to be able to accommodate that!

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla the Hun View Post
    ONLY 100 to 150 of EACH is 400 to 600 spaces in the barn for the new 'community' buildings AND around an additional 40 each of 4 different power tools (120 total) for a total of 520 to 720 unavailable barn space for the next 'community building. Add on 3x 270 (710) spaces for new Zoo enclosures, you are looking at 1430 unavailable barn space. You need one REALLY HUMONGOUS barn to be able to accommodate that!
    Just as I only build one CB or Zoo Enclosure at one time, I only save materials for one project at a time. Of course there is some overlap, no items are zeroed out, but I don't need near the barn space you mention.