Thread: Does anyone know how to fly 5K - 10K?

Does anyone know how to fly 5K - 10K?

Hello, does anyone know exactly how to achieve this result? I see many people do it now, but it's still a mystery to me! Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorodok9 View Post
    Hello, does anyone know exactly how to achieve this result? I see many people do it now, but it's still a mystery to me! Thx.
    Fly high & straight, following a path as many times in a row as you can. Around 8-10 times & hope for luck. There are pockets of energy at about 1200 ft & about every 6-800 ft for awhile, but not every time & it really just luck!🍀🍀🍀🍀🛩🛩

Thx! When you say following a path, do you mean stars, batteries, and magnets or something else? And is 8-10 a number of attempts required to fly high in order to get to all the boosters?

I've gotten my best score by flying low and tapping as little as possible.

Follow stars generally, but you need to do it many times in a row. Whichever arch you choose stay as level as you can, repeat the run over & over as many times as you can & if you get really lucky a power field will show up in front of you at about 1200 feet & again at about 1800-2000. I've done enough runs to get to 4000 token level & only gotten lucky a few times 4800 ft is my record

the key is to be lucky with getting into the rows of batteries. Flying very low is not a good idea, because these rows are always higher. To get to the 5500 I needed to collect batteries from 3 rows, each time fully recharging my plane.